Oscraps

September Challenge #6 - Multi Photos

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
2018-multi-photos-jpg.409545

All members that participate,
can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge
so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you!

Hi everyone, Sylvia here welcoming you to the MULTI PHOTOS CHALLENGE this month.

:cheer:

This challenge is very simple.

Create a layout which has at least 8 different photos that relate and include an explanation of how they are related.

>>> R.E.L.A.T.E = Make or show a connection between. <<<

Important:
No stock photos allowed !!!

The style of your layout is up to you and you can use templates. You can find a selection [ here ].

My layout:

Challenge#6.jpg

I used products by Anna Aspnes
FotoInspired Template Pack No 3E
ArtPlay Palette Ochre
MultiMedia Flowers No 6

Now it's over to you.
Have fun.
Looking forward to seeing your layouts.

:love:
........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

RULES:
  1. Create a layout includig at least 8 photos that relate und tell me how these are related.
  2. Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
  3. Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
  4. You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
  5. Your layout can not be used for more than one challenge.
  6. Your page must be posted in the Challenge 6 gallery by midnight PST 30 September 2024 and linked back to this thread [ see below on how to add your linked layout ].
  7. And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:

1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon [ little camera ].
  2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
  3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
I will never forget the morning a hot air balloon landed on our garage roof.

One morning as I was enjoying my 1st cup of coffee, I heard a loud whooshing noise and a bumping sound. I ran out the front door and saw a huge hot air balloon resting on the peak of the garage. The pilot called down to me that he would lift up a bit if those on the ground would take the ropes to help pull the balloon forward so it could descend in front of the driveway. The neighbors turned out and helped guide it to the street. The chase crew arrived and helped direct the neighbors in deflating it and packing it away. What a fun and exciting morning it was for us.. and for the midwest tourists taking their first balloon ride.

JeanneMN

GrOwing Old is mandatOry grOwing up is OptiOnal
CHEERY O
Create a layout which has 8 different photos that relate and include an explanation of how they are related.
I LOVE challenges like this because I am terrible at weeding out photos I want to keep them all. Your sample brought back so many memories for me, the crepe paper decorated bike and all of the granny squares, been there, done that, should really have had a t-shirt made. :giggle4: :giggle4: :giggle4: Love it!!

Terri M

I have so many photos from the 2 weeks our granddaughters spent with us that I'd go broke printing 1 or 2 per page, so this challenge comes at just the right time for me. I used a template I picked up earlier this year, and I thought that the choices of flowers and doilies and such were just perfect for my photos, I just kept them and did very little modification of the template.

These photos are related because they document one of our family outings to a local museum

isDK

Thanks for the challenge, Sylvia. I hope more than 8 is OK. I struggled to make the cute ugly jay photos work. :p
They relate because the birds are part of our family and, because it's the same bird?

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
I will never forget the morning a hot air balloon landed on our garage roof.

One morning as I was enjoying my 1st cup of coffee, I heard a loud whooshing noise and a bumping sound. I ran out the front door and saw a huge hot air balloon resting on the peak of the garage. The pilot called down to me that he would lift up a bit if those on the ground would take the ropes to help pull the balloon forward so it could descend in front of the driveway. The neighbors turned out and helped guide it to the street. The chase crew arrived and helped direct the neighbors in deflating it and packing it away. What a fun and exciting morning it was for us.. and for the midwest tourists taking their first balloon ride.

What an exciting story behind these photos. You never forget an event like this. And your photos are great and wonderfully staged. Fantastic layout. Thank you so much for playing along with me this month.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
I have so many photos from the 2 weeks our granddaughters spent with us that I'd go broke printing 1 or 2 per page, so this challenge comes at just the right time for me. I used a template I picked up earlier this year, and I thought that the choices of flowers and doilies and such were just perfect for my photos, I just kept them and did very little modification of the template.

These photos are related because they document one of our family outings to a local museum

It was surely a very special day for Phoebe and Eleanor. Such an amazing layout with the photos and your journaling. The tiny accents are just perfect. I love everything about your page. Thank you so much for playing along with me this month.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Thanks, Sylvia, for a fun challenge. I enjoyed being able to use some of my photos from Butchart Gardens, such a beautiful place.

The photos are precious, the only thing missing is the scent. I just love the clean design with the themed accents. So beautifully done. Thank you so much for playing along with me this month.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Thanks for the challenge, Sylvia. I hope more than 8 is OK. I struggled to make the cute ugly jay photos work. :p
They relate because the birds are part of our family and, because it's the same bird?

What a great series of photos you share with us. Just WOW! I love how you used different products to highlight them. Everything is perfectly chosen. Great layout. Thank you so much for playing along with me this month.

Celestine

I took this series of photos in just a couple minutes while talking to my 3-month old grandson. He was watching me the whole time. So intent! He was trying to move his mouth, too. Thanks for the challenge!

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
I took this series of photos in just a couple minutes while talking to my 3-month old grandson. He was watching me the whole time. So intent! He was trying to move his mouth, too. Thanks for the challenge!

Oh my gosh how cute and adorable this is! You did so well and what a great idea for this challenge. Fabulous. Thank you so much for playing along with me this month.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
So glad for this challenge to scrap a page about this show. Definitely used a template!

What a great documentation of this exhibition and congrats on the memorable mention. Your picture looks great and artsy. Thank you for sharing this with us. Your layout is just perfect in every way. Thank you so much for playing along with me this month.

Jam-on-toast

CHEERY O
Thank you for the challenge... I love multi-photo layouts but placing at least 8 photos on a page was a challenge even for me. In the end, I used 9 photos from our trip to one of the islands. These photos are all about waiting for something: the ferry, the dinner, the kids to get ready...

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Thank you for the challenge... I love multi-photo layouts but placing at least 8 photos on a page was a challenge even for me. In the end, I used 9 photos from our trip to one of the islands. These photos are all about waiting for something: the ferry, the dinner, the kids to get ready...

Fun and great family photos, perfectly showcased with your design. The page is perfectly composed and I enjoyed reading your journaling. Terrific layout.
Thank you so much for playing along with me this month.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Hi Sylvia. Multi-Photo's is not easy for me ... but I did it: 8 pictures of the place/island where my BFF and I stayed every year for vacation. Thank you very much for the challenge!

Not for me either LOL ...
Your layout blew me away. The bold stripes and the minimalist photo strip at the top is so creative and simply stunning. Just WOW! Thank you so much for playing along with me this month.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Here is mine. I always take so many photos these are pretty easy for me.
I'm thrilled with how you implemented this challenge. So clever and creative at extracting individual photos to show the details. Your layout is simply stunning.
Thank you so much for playing along with me this month.

JeanneMN

GrOwing Old is mandatOry grOwing up is OptiOnal
CHEERY O
OMG, thank you for hosting this one. I want to preserve every facial expression, even though my hubs can't figure out why I did a whole page of sailor suits. :floorlaugh:

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
OMG, thank you for hosting this one. I want to preserve every facial expression, even though my hubs can't figure out why I did a whole page of sailor suits. :floorlaugh:
Utterly cute and so adorable. I love the various frames, photo effects and blending to highlight that little model. Just wonderful.Thank you so much for playing along with me this month.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
I went for a straight traditional style on this one.
I love the use of traditional style here. It's perfect for showing off your great photos and explaining the story behind them. Just wonderful. Thank you so much for playing along with me this month.