Oscraps

September Challenge #6 - Multi Photos

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Thanks for the challenge, Sylvia.

The photo series with the young couple in love is just great, Cheryl. When I see pictures like that, it almost makes me a little wistful, because it makes me realize my own age. Great layout in every way. Thank you so much for playing along with me this month.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Wow, not used to doing more than 1 or 2,3 photos so this was a challenge.
A really great documentation about part of your river adventure in Europe. I love all the stacked photos of the individual production steps and the masked photo in the background with the finished products. Gorgeous layout. Thank you so much for playing along with me this month.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
The template is just perfect for this challenge. What a great and poignant documentary of this special day. Absolutely breathtaking. Thank you so much for playing along with me this month.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Thank you so much for this fun challenge! It was a stretch for me as I usually don't scrap this many photos on one page but it was fun! These are all photos of our vacation last October.
Lovely page! I love the perfectly chosen elements that adds the autumn feel on it and highlight your great photos of this special day.
Thank you so much for playing along with me this month.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
I had quite a few photos so ended up doing a double pager, hope this doesn't break the rules Sylvia!!

this is ok Trudy ♥

Stunning double page.
Enjoyed reading your journaling. The photos are awesome and show different impressions of this city and also
your anticipation of the concert.
The mood of the concert is so well captured that you feel like you're right in the middle of it.
Thank you so much for playing along with me this month.