Oscraps

September Challenge #5 - Creative Techniques

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Wow! some more amazing layouts added and thanks Jean for the steps you used in creating the stroke in PSP! ♥

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Everyone is doing such a great job of applying strokes to various things on their layouts!! Brilliant job guys!! :yourock:

Terri M

wow! I use stroke all the time, but I had no clue you could do it as a style. This is going to be much easier than making sure I have the stroke on a separate layer, trying something, deciding I don't like it, deleting the layer, and trying again. Thank you very much for this technique I can see it's going to be really helpful.

I probably went overboard on this layout. I think I put a stroke around everything. I'll look at it again before I print it.

Nickel

Feeling Owsome at the O!
CHEERY O

roxyrenders

I used both methods for creating a stroke- am most comfortable with the Edit>stroke method but have been trying to use the layer style more often. I put strokes on photos, two word bits, the mascot decal and the silhouette.

GraceJ

Ona dear thank you so much for the lovely challenge. I applied a double stroke on the photo (1 adding yellow color), a simple stroke on the font to create my title and a stroke on the mushroom element. Wishing you a wonderful day!

zlemon

Christy
Fun challenge. Thanks for hosting, Ona. Used a background paper and fotoblenz from Anna Aspnes.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Nearing the end of September so I would like to sincerely thank everyone that joined me for the challenge! I really loved seeing all of the fantastic and unique layouts that you all created! :yourock: