Oscraps

Scraplifting Vivre

SharLamb

Sharron
I love Vivre's art, and have noticed several scraplifts of her work. Is there a secret challenge going on that has precipitated this beautiful glut of scraplifts?

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Well, I also wondered that and wanted to ask it here.
Maybe the french girls know more about it ;)

felis

I'm hearing that some designers makes challenges for their FB groups, so if something running and it's not announced here, maybe it's there.

clindoeil

Marie-Claire
Hi Sharron ,

I saw your Question ! We are lifting a page from ViVre at a french Forum. ( not here at the O')

But the girls use mostly Oscraps Products, so they repost there page at her Oscrap Galery.

SharLamb

Sharron
I wish I were fluent in French. I only understand a few words/phrases from high school French class over 50 years ago, and it is too much work to use translation software for more than a few words. I guess there is a little FOMO (fear of missing out) in me?

Je regrette de n'avoir pas continué à apprendre le français quand j'étais jeune. Maintenant, je dois compter sur Internet pour traduire pour moi.

Last edited by a moderator:

clindoeil

Marie-Claire
Sharlamb : :love:
It's the same for me ( and for sure for many of the french girls too ) when i start to play in the challenges here at Oscraps.
but the french community of scrap is limited and to take advantage of the challenges and the stimulation and the company of big scrapers we must also cross this language barrier and come to bore you with our approximate English
I use also Google translator and I try to improve a little every day, it's hopefully never too late to learn :whistle:

SharLamb

Sharron
Not boring at all, Marie-Claire! Charming! I'm certain we all LOVE "hearing" your delightful English (more accurate than that of many Americans!), and we all admire your effort. I think English is a very difficult language, and don't know how anyone masters it if they didn't learn it first.