Oscraps

Scrap your book

Jeannette

CHEERY O
Hi everyone and welcome to a new challenge for all the book lovers here. It's an easy going challenge, no strings attached, just for fun.
And to inspire fellow readers with good books.
The challenge is to scrap the book you have just read and in your layout tell a bit about what you liked or disliked about the book and/or writer. It would be great if you added a photo from the book, but that is totally up to you.
The only rule is that you have to use products from the Oscrap designers for your layout and of course credit them. Please also post your layout here and link it to your gallery!

I hope you will like this challenge, and I am very curious and exited to see what you all are reading. Hopefully we can all discover some great books to read!

Here is my very first book page.

Kythe

CHEERY O
Oh Dean Koontz. I read all of his 'ODD' books. They are kind of creepy though.

Kythe

CHEERY O
Borrowing the famous Sherlock Holmes character, Laurie King has introduced his wife Mary Russell. The story combines a little history and intrigue all with the well known character Holmes and his very independent wife Mary.

melscrap

CHEERY O
I now drink the Red Bush Tea that was mentioned throughout this series.

This is one of my favourite book series! When my heart misses the dusty African continent where I grew up, I curl up with a cup of Red Bush Tea and get lost in the world of Mma Ramotswe.

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
This is a great idea and I'm planning to play. My books are 99% Kindle now, but I can screenshot a couple of the books that I've read recently. Love what everyone has created so far.

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
I didn't even realize this was happening until I saw the book club post. Well now I must do this.
I'd totally forgotten about it too, Cindy. I just finished listening to an audio book, The Keeper of Happy Endings" by Barbara Davis. I got it as a Prime Free Book and read it on my Kindle - loved it so much that I just listened to the audio book. I really need to scrap this book.