Oscraps

Scrap budget related questions..

snappy2003

(copy/paste and answer in your reply, if you think of new questions you are curious about add them! I think it'll be fun to read each other's answers)

How much do you spend on your scrapping each month? ($40-$50)

Do you budget yourself? (No)

Do you just buy whatever, whenever you want? (if I see it and like it and have the funds I buy it, if I happen to have a coupon or it's on sale Cool)

Do you only use things from designers you CT for? (No)

Do you use only freebies? (not anymore, but I did when I started)

Do you do without things like McDonald's, cappucino, gum, candy...etc so that you can get digi-scrap stuff? (Yes, priorities LOL)

Does your DH/SO know what you spend on your scrap stuff? (NO :::shudder:::)

Do you only buy if it's on sale? (No, but it's good incentive)

Do you buy only things you know you will use over and over? (No)

Do you sometimes use a kit or something only once then toss it? (yes)

Do you have so much stuff that you haven't even used it all? ( uh..yes)

Do you sometimes go on a frenzy of buying, like you see a designer you never saw before and fall in love and buy all of their kits? (hehehe, yes, and haven't even used them yet LOL)

Do you sometimes buy a kit or supply you already have? (LOL, yes)

neetdesigner

How much do you spend on your scrapping each month? ($100+)

Do you budget yourself? (Just starting to...have to get it under control)

Do you just buy whatever, whenever you want? (used to buy whatever I liked...the last 2 months though, I only buy if it's on sale or I have a coupon!)

Do you use only freebies? (NO)

Do you do without things like McDonald's, cappucino, gum, candy...etc so that you can get digi-scrap stuff? (Yes, I actually gave up some of my quilting money for scrapping money)

Does your DH/SO know what you spend on your scrap stuff? (YES, we each get allowance so, he doesn't care really what I spend it on - he gets double the $ I do anyway)

Do you only buy if it's on sale? (YES, unless it is something I feel I just can't live without - which is rare)

Do you have so much stuff that you haven't even used it all? (I don't even think I have used 25% of it)

Do you sometimes go on a frenzy of buying, like you see a designer you never saw before and fall in love and buy all of their kits? (OH yea, and if I find a coupon for any designer...I will go see if they have anything I want then shop)

Do you sometimes buy a kit or supply you already have? (NO, not yet anyways....I am pretty organized...it's called OCD....lol)

katg1006

How much do you spend on your scrapping each month? Must not post...hubby might see *LOL*

Do you budget yourself? (Absolutely)

Do you just buy whatever, whenever you want? (No I am a sale shopper)

Do you only use things from designers you CT for? (Mainly yes because I CT for the most awesome Designer & Store!!! :))

Do you use only freebies? (Only - no)

Do you do without things like McDonald's, cappucino, gum, candy...etc so that you can get digi-scrap stuff? (No....I need my Dunkin Donuts Iced Coffee or someone might get hurt ;) )

Does your DH/SO know what you spend on your scrap stuff? (Is this a trick question....hahahaha It's a need to know basis...and I hope he doesn't need to know :))

Do you only buy if it's on sale? (I try)

Do you buy only things you know you will use over and over? (Yes)

Do you sometimes use a kit or something only once then toss it? (No)

Do you have so much stuff that you haven't even used it all? ( Hahahahaha that would be a big old heck yeah from me)

Do you sometimes go on a frenzy of buying, like you see a designer you never saw before and fall in love and buy all of their kits? (No...if I feel that urge....I pass and wait until I can look at it objectively :))

Do you sometimes buy a kit or supply you already have? (I don't think I have done this yet? But there is still time :))

hondachicc

How much do you spend on your scrapping each month? (probably about $20-30...it was A LOT more...but I stopped myself)

Do you budget yourself? (No not really, I just tell myself that I don't need it...use what you have)

Do you just buy whatever, whenever you want? (Not anymore...that's why I spent too much before)

Do you use only freebies? (No)

Do you do without things like McDonald's, cappucino, gum, candy...etc so that you can get digi-scrap stuff? (Not intentionally, but since I started srapping, I have found that other things I used to do have faded away...so frees up the extra money....the real money issue for me is not the digi supplies as the printing and me wanting my own printer and new computer...etc...)

Does your DH/SO know what you spend on your scrap stuff? (No, but he doesn't care...he knows that I am not going to overspend)

Do you only buy if it's on sale? (No, but when it's on sale, usually pushes me to buy)

Do you have so much stuff that you haven't even used it all? ( used to ...that's why I stopped spending...now I buy...it goes on my desktop and I won't move it until I use it!! then it can go on my EHD)

Do you sometimes go on a frenzy of buying, like you see a designer you never saw before and fall in love and buy all of their kits? (USED TO...but stopped so I wouldn't be spending so much)

Do you sometimes buy a kit or supply you already have? (No...I am pretty organized with my stuff...so I know what I have)

hondachicc

Well...when you don't work...you really can be more self controlled...YOU HAVE TO BE!! I do give up a lot to stay at home!!! and spending money is one of them...and being very cost conscious!!! sometimes I think I just want to go back to have money to blow...but...it is not what would really make me happy!!!

petey111

How much do you spend on your scrapping each month? ($30)

Do you budget yourself? (HA!? What's a budget?)

Do you just buy whatever, whenever you want? (Yes, but sales always seem to get me too.)

Do you use only freebies? (Not anymore. But I was addicted at first. I think everyone is. Then you learn what and where you like stuff from.)

Do you do without things like McDonald's, cappucino, gum, candy...etc so that you can get digi-scrap stuff? (Uh....no. =))

Does your DH/SO know what you spend on your scrap stuff? (Don't know how much he watches the Paypal account and the charges now that he doesn't have Quicken anymore.)

Do you only buy if it's on sale? (No, but it's good incentive)

Do you sometimes use a kit or something only once then toss it? (No...why would I toss it??? =))

Do you have so much stuff that you haven't even used it all? ( uh..yes)

Do you sometimes go on a frenzy of buying, like you see a designer you never saw before and fall in love and buy all of their kits? (hehehe, yes, and haven't even used them yet LOL)

Do you sometimes buy a kit or supply you already have? (LOL, yes, but I've discovered that using the order history function in the store can be helpful to avoid repeat purchases.)

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
How much do you spend on your scrapping each month? (very little these days. I'm on a few awesome CTs and just haven't felt the need to buy much anymore. Before that it varied)

Do you budget yourself? (absolutely)

Do you just buy whatever, whenever you want? (once in a great while if there is a great sale)

Do you only use things from designers you CT for? (No, but I like them and used them a lot before I was on their CT so now I don't only use their stuff but the majority of their stuff)

Do you use only freebies? (Not anymore, but when I first started I didn't buy anything for a long time)

Do you do without things like McDonald's, cappucino, gum, candy...etc so that you can get digi-scrap stuff? (Not really)

Does your DH/SO know what you spend on your scrap stuff? (I don't spend much anymore so it no longer matters...although he would probably freak is her saw some of my spending totals from the past)

Do you only buy if it's on sale? (I try. That's when I actually spend more money...because I'm "saving" money so I better get everything I want while it is on sale)

Do you buy only things you know you will use over and over? (Haha, really? There is too much beautiful stuff to limit myself only to what I will use over and over)

Do you sometimes use a kit or something only once then toss it? (I don't toss it, but I usually only use a kit once or twice)

Do you have so much stuff that you haven't even used it all? ( Oh yeah. I have some great stuff that just sits not being used, and I forget about it. It is very sad.)

Do you sometimes go on a frenzy of buying, like you see a designer you never saw before and fall in love and buy all of their kits? (only if there is a great sale...and I would say all of their kits, but I will definately buy a chunk)

Do you sometimes buy a kit or supply you already have? (I have done this a couple of times, but not normally)

alyssascrapper

how much do you spend on your scrapping each month? (I went to my online banking to see exactly what I spend...in the last month it has been over $100 (most months are not like this but wow, that really shocked me! )

Do you budget yourself? (sort of....but not really)

Do you just buy whatever, whenever you want? (I am much more likely to buy if i have a coupon, but if I really want it, i will just get it)

Do you use only freebies? (NO)

Do you do without things like McDonald's, cappucino, gum, candy...etc so that you can get digi-scrap stuff? (umm not really, I'm not a cofee, gum or candy girl, I have limited my going out, but not really because of scrapping)

Does your DH/SO know what you spend on your scrap stuff? (YES! His hobbies are much much more expensive (motercycles, golf etc.)

Do you only buy if it's on sale? (I tend to buy much more when it is on sale, sales are probley bad for me lol)

Do you buy only things you know you will use over and over? (I try to, but you never know for sure untill you open it all up)

Do you sometimes use a kit or something only once then toss it? (no!!! oh my gosh, I don't think I could bare to toss a kit! I won't even get rid of elements I would never use!!!)

Do you have so much stuff that you haven't even used it all? (I would say I have used something from most of the stuff I have bought (probley 70 percent), but there are many kits that just sit there, and there are soooo many kits that I have only used one random element or wordart from)

Do you sometimes go on a frenzy of buying, like you see a designer you never saw before and fall in love and buy all of their kits? (Yes, it is an problem!)

Do you sometimes buy a kit or supply you already have? (ummmm no.)

joshi82

How much do you spend on your scrapping each month? (this is different each month, I think between $10 and $30)

Do you budget yourself? (No)

Do you just buy whatever, whenever you want? (yes, this is what I´m doing most of the time, but when it I think it is too expensive, then I´m waiting for a sale)

Do you only use things from designers you CT for? (most of the time I´m using things from the designers I CT for, but I´m mixing it with some stuff I´m buying too)

Do you use only freebies? (no)

Do you do without things like McDonald's, cappucino, gum, candy...etc so that you can get digi-scrap stuff? (yes)

Does your DH/SO know what you spend on your scrap stuff? (I´m a single mom, so no need to think about this *lol*)

Do you only buy if it's on sale? (No, but I´m trying to get it then)

Do you sometimes use a kit or something only once then toss it? (No)

Do you have so much stuff that you haven't even used it all? (yes, there is a lot of stuff waiting)

Do you sometimes go on a frenzy of buying, like you see a designer you never saw before and fall in love and buy all of their kits? (no, this never happened before, but I´m doing this with books *lol*)

Do you sometimes buy a kit or supply you already have? (no)

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
(copy/paste and answer in your reply, if you think of new questions you are curious about add them! I think it'll be fun to read each other's answers)

How much do you spend on your scrapping/crafting each month? (digi-0; paper-$100)
Do you budget yourself? (I try to...*cough*)
Do you just buy whatever, whenever you want? (uh...yeah...sorta)
Do you only use things from designers you CT for? (yup - Oscraps and Stampin' Up!)
Do you use only freebies? (I use very few freebies and only if the ODesigners are cranking them out!!)
Do you do without things like McDonald's, cappucino, gum, candy...etc so that you can get digi-scrap stuff? (um...no...she says, as she drinks her Buc-ee's Frappe!)
Does your DH/SO know what you spend on your scrap stuff? (nah...I have my own acct where all of my stamp selling earnings go directly in there and I spend it just as fast as I can on stamps and paper scrapping stuff! but if he asks, I'm willing to tell him *she says sheepishly*...)
Do you only buy if it's on sale? (Nope, but I'm trying to get better at this!!)
Do you buy only things you know you will use over and over? (yes...i'm not going to fill my hard drive with something I'm not going to use...same with stamps or paper supplies...even if I'm demoing something, I'll only buy it if I absolutely LOVE it!!)
Do you sometimes use a kit or something only once then toss it? (not usually; i did go through ALL of my digi stuff and get rid of something I wouldn't use more than once!)
Do you have so much stuff that you haven't even used it all? ( um...I think I've used everything (kitwise) at least once...of course, I've not used each piece of paper or every element of every kit...but I've used at least one thing from a kit at least once!)
Do you sometimes go on a frenzy of buying, like you see a designer you never saw before and fall in love and buy all of their kits? (i do frenzy buy...but usually only at the O...cause the designers here are sooooooooo wonderful and I'm soooooo blessed to be a CheeryO!!!)
Do you sometimes buy a kit or supply you already have? (I hope not!! LOL!!)