Oscraps

Retiring products sale + important announcement

Soco

Changes come sometimes along with a lot of feelings: sadness about the places and people we're leaving, gratefulness for the precious memories created together, and excitement and joy for the beautiful things coming our way... The time has come for me to start a new adventure and say goodbye to our dear Oscraps... ♥ I'll be forever grateful for the wonderful moments I lived here, and for the support and love I always received from Vicki, the Cheery-O's, the designer team and all of you! ♥

Before closing my store on August 6th, I'm retiring some gorgeous products. If you have any of them on your wish list, enjoy this amazing sale and add them to your stash before they're gone for good!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!! ♥​

felis

Nooo, this is so sad! You are one of my favorite designers. Good luck in all your new adventures!

margje

The O is awesOme
Sad news for us! Hate to see you go! But I wish you all goods on your new Adventures!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
:Cry:

Thank you so much for being such a great designer and friend- we will miss you here!! xoxo

marijke

I love the O!
CHEERY O
Indeed we will miss you here ... but I wish you all the best in your new adventures.

Soco

Thank you, Felis, Marianne, Chris and Marijke! I'll miss you, girls!!! ♥

Traumelfe

This is soooo sad, Soco! We will miss you!
But I wish you all the best for the new adventure!