Oscraps

Resizing for web use

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Is there another way to resize a page for web use. All of a sudden I am getting this error when I try to "save for web" in PSE2023:
Screen Shot 2024-01-15 at 8.45.43 PM.png

Vicki Robinson

Designer + Brush Queen + Mac Guru
Designer
@vickyday — well that's annoying because the error message is not at all helpful. If restarting your computer doesn't work, you might want to uninstall PSE, restart your computer, and then re-install PSE.

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
@vickyday — well that's annoying because the error message is not at all helpful. If restarting your computer doesn't work, you might want to uninstall PSE, restart your computer, and then re-install PSE.
Thanks, Vicki! I think that is what I'm going to have to do because the Adobe "community expert" hasn't offered any advice that has helped!

scrapinmom

CHEERY O
@vickyday In the past, I have resized it myself, by going to Image across the top and going down to "Resize" I put in 600 x 600 and adjust the size if needed, then save as. I have a free save for web add on, but it gets wonky with template shadows sometimes.

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
@vickyday In the past, I have resized it myself, by going to Image across the top and going down to "Resize" I put in 600 x 600 and adjust the size if needed, then save as. I have a free save for web add on, but it gets wonky with template shadows sometimes.
Thanks, Sharon! However, the "save for web" function mysteriously started working again yesterday for me! I'm totally baffled about it!