Oscraps

Question

AJM

I noticed that when I’m logged out, my images in the forum show up as a thumbnail instead of the original size. When I'm logged in, it shows the original size. I noticed it also by others. I think it has something to do with the settings, but I can’t figure out which one to change…

Vicki Robinson

Designer + Brush Queen + Mac Guru
Designer
Can you show us a screenshot of what you see when you are logged out? I believe the same thing happens to me too, and that is the way forum software itself works — not something that can be changed. The settings you can change can only be in effect when you are logged in — that's the only way the software knows it's you. Does that make sense? I leave myself signed in all the time now.

AJM

Here are 2 screenshots. It's not a big deal, just something that I noticed and thought I could change, because I think it looks better for vistors only.
Some posts show a full image with a working link and mine looks like a thumbnail and the link only works when I'm logged in.

Screenshot-2.jpg

Screenshot-1.jpg

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Thanks Aly, but I think it encourages people to actually log in which is what we would like people to do so they can interact. Like Vicki above I never log out so have never seen that view, and as she also pointed out it is a software setting, something we wouldn't be able to change anyways. :)

Reactions: AJM