Oscraps

Pse?

LSlycord

If I want to scrap, I need to get some software. What is everyone using? Is PSE still a decent program for software scrapbooking? Are most of you using 2020?

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
If I want to scrap, I need to get some software. What is everyone using? Is PSE still a decent program for software scrapbooking? Are most of you using 2020?
Linda!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap2::kiss::love: hello sweet lady!!! How lovely to see you you here....... and you are coming back to scrapping???!!!! :cheer2:

As to PSE, I haven't used it since around 2014 so not sure what the latest version would be........ I used PSCC and pay the monthly fee which for me in Aussie dollars is 14.99 a month. No doubt there will be other people with more info on PSE!

Just so happy to see you, have missed you!!!! xxxxx

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Hi, Linda... glad to see you here. I use PSE20. Understand that PSE21 is now out. It is a good program but there are some issues with PSE21 if you have a MAC. None with earlier versions on the Mac. All versions work on Windows.

LSlycord

Ona!!! Hugs..so glad to see you. Just took a quick look at PSCC and it intrigued me a bit. I remember wishing that I could use my iPad a few years ago. And now I see that is available. Need to look just a bit more...but I'm anxious to get going again. So we will see!

LSlycord

Kay I am completely a Windows gal. My son has a Mac but I just couldn't get comfortable with it after years of working with Windows. So I gave the Mac to my son (who loves it by the way) and I went back to Windows. So PSE2020 or PSE2021 would both work.

felis

I hate it, it's just too expensive for me, and all these yearly updates, it's not my cup of tea! I'm with GIMP. Good for scraping, but not for serious photo editing, so I use other old program for that.

zanthia

CHEERY O
pse is terrific for scrapping - i am using pse 10 which is over 10 years old now and still works great with no desire to upgrade

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
I use PSE - I have 2018. I've tried SO hard to use PSCC and always go back to PSE. It does everything I need. I learned to digi scrap on PSE.

LSlycord

I am trying PSCC. It gives me Lightroom which I used to love. But the learning curve may be just too steep. I would love having it on my iPad and for the price I decided to try it. But if I don’t have a layout to share by the end of the weekend, I’m investing in PE.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Linda, give me a yell if you need any help!! I didn't really have any big learning curves moving from PSE to PSCC, the basics are pretty much the same. You will just learn new stuff as you go along but you don't need to know everything to start with. :) Looking forward to see your fabulous pages again in the O gallery!!! xxx