Oscraps

PSCC 2024 Show Transform Box disappeared

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
So what version are you on? If you go to the Help menu and then click on the About Photoshop option
1714271936488.png

it will tell you what version you are on - if your program upgrades automatically it could well be the reason it is now located there.
1714271992358.png

I am on 25.5.1 so maybe I am still on the older one .......... btw I do mine manually so that I can do it when I want to and not in the middle of something. lol! :)

mimes1

CHEERY O
@wombat146 I'm on 25.7.0

I do have it set to auto-update. I know myself well enough that I wouldn't bother if it didn't do it by itself. Most things that change are like "Oh! That's cool! I didn't know it would do that!" And others are like What? What happened there???

I think this is an auto update that falls into the second category.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
@wombat146 I'm on 25.7.0

I do have it set to auto-update. I know myself well enough that I wouldn't bother if it didn't do it by itself. Most things that change are like "Oh! That's cool! I didn't know it would do that!" And others are like What? What happened there???

I think this is an auto update that falls into the second category.
Well that explains it for sure! Thanks for that, I won't updating mine for a little while yet then!! :giggle4: :giggle4:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
sorry I did not read all - I think the transform box has indeed been moved with some update..
View attachment 417904
Thanks Marijke, as you can see by my screen shot above, I haven't updated mine as yet so mine is the older version. lol! It was the blind leading the blind last night when Amy started this thread and then we got sidetracked talking about signatures so it is a loooong thread!! :giggle4:

cfile

Hi Everyone, I'm on PSCC 2024, and last night the "Show Transform Controls" box disappeared on the bar at the top, opposite the auto-select box. I can go to the settings and turn them on and off from there, but not from the usual toggle. Has anyone experienced this or know how to get that control button back onto the bar at the top? Thank you very much!
I searched for an hour on Tuesday and found out it is the gear on the tool bar for the mover tool where you can locate the Show transform controls.. Crazy that they hide stuff and don't tell you where they put it.. also now even though I turned those all off I continuously have an annoying blue outline that always shows when I click on a layer.. ugh. I do not mind updates that better things but I hate trying to figure out the things that I am happy with!

BoatLady

Following this post as I want to add a siggie before I leave on our summer trip. By the way Amy your siggie is very pretty.