Oscraps

Proudly PRESENTING ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dumpty

back hOme and loving it
mouahahahaha you crack me up girls :lol:
and As I said in the application e-mail, I'm also Dumpty to my DH ;)

Thanks a lot for the Guest spot !!!! I'm so eager to find out when I get to start (no so eager to know when I get to finish ... though ... :lol: )
congrats to all of us !!!! :D

PS - If you wann change song you can try something like "my Dumpty is over the ocean" ....
sorry about that :lol:

Cat

O' whip cracker whip
PS - If you wann change song you can try something like "my Dumpty is over the ocean" ....
sorry about that :lol:

My DD went through all our Avs and I was telling her who everyone was, when I came to yours I said that Dumpty, and she started singing Humpty Dumpty I didnt want to share that with you but, it was my 4yr old that got that into her head!!

SeaShelly

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!
And that happy dance is just too funny!!!!! ROFL

I am very excited for each one of you!!!!

I am LOVIN the junior Cheery-O's!!!! FANTASTIC!! Both of those AMAZING young ladies were in my secret wish!!! So very happy for y'all!!!!

hugs and more hugs, all around!!
turtleShell

LSlycord

Ok...I must admit it! I am over the moon right now!!! And I don't think that I have the strength to do the happy dance...I was so scared to open this thread! But, in a few minutes, I'll pick myself up...and then it will be Dance Fever!!!!

YAYYYYYY!!!!!

N

NewAdmin

omg!!! this is soooooo exciting!!!! i'm soooo happy for you guys and soooooo happy that you're "officially" joining us. yaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Cat

O' whip cracker whip
I am sure you girls can since the announcement has been made, just steal mine :D

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
okay....NOW i'm singing Dancing Queens!! LOL!!!

Ohhhh Cyn and Linda and Kat and Wendy...grab that blinkie!!!

I'm sure Jennilyn will whip up an Guest, Altered and JR one for you guys!!! (especially if you BEG nicely!!!)

congrats again dearios!!!

WendyW

I wore a hole in the carpet doing the happy dance!!!! Thank you guys!!! I'm SOOOO"O" excited!!!!

Dumpty

back hOme and loving it
pleaaaaaase Jennilyn ....
angel2.gif

could you create some lovely blinkies for us, "something"-cherry-Os ?
amour.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

katg1006

Congrats to all the wonderful ladies!!!! (((hugs)))

Linda..Okay I will just have to dance for you - until your able to :)

rainee

Whoo hooo!! I'm so thrilled to be joining you all as a guest CheeryO! Congrats to everyone!! This is GREAT!

LSlycord

Look at my blinkie!!! I love it! Is there anything that anyone needs? I can make coffee, or do cartwheels...well, no, I can't do that:) Anyone need anything??? Krista, Sally, Cat, Vicki, designers??? Anyone?

Cat

O' whip cracker whip
In the evening like this, I mean its actually nearly midnight, but, just for future reference I like Gin and slimline tonic and must have fresh lemon in it :)

Cynthia

So good to be back!
Look at my blinkie!!! I love it! Is there anything that anyone needs? I can make coffee, or do cartwheels...well, no, I can't do that:) Anyone need anything??? Krista, Sally, Cat, Vicki, designers??? Anyone?

I'm wearing the blinkie too!! I second Linda, when do we start?? How do we start? What can we do? (Must burn all this energy and since we said no to the splits and I'm too clumsy for dancing, I need to do something)
I'm out of Gin and Tonic, Cat, but I can whip up a pitcher of Margaritas :D

katg1006

I'm wearing the blinkie too!! I second Linda, when do we start?? How do we start? What can we do? (Must burn all this energy and since we said no to the splits and I'm too clumsy for dancing, I need to do something)
I'm out of Gin and Tonic, Cat, but I can whip up a pitcher of Margaritas :D

Me too...I love my new blinkie :)

I second that....how do we start? What can we do? Where do you need us :)

I would love a Margarita....I will bring the nachos and fresh salsa!!!

LSlycord

I'm soooo there on that gallery run. And Cat, I'll be sure to be better prepared for your requests next time;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.