Oscraps

Please Welcome Vicki Robinson to OScraps

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O

Please help me welcome our newest guest designer, Vicki Robinson, to OScraps. Head on over to the blog to learn more about Vicki and find out how you can be entered in to a drawing to win a $10 coupon to Vicki's store here at OScraps.

Rikki

Welcome, Vicki! I got my first kit from you last month in the Digi Files and loved it. Looking forward to your creations here at Oscraps.

Ellen

yeah... welcome Vicki. Great to see you here.:wave:
I'll never forget how you helped me along on the path of discovering Photoshop, you're not just a great designer but also a wonderful teacher and an IT geek to boot.:p

Vicki Robinson

Designer + Brush Queen + Mac Guru
Designer
Thank you all so much for the very warm welcome! I'm so happy to be guesting at Oscraps! I'm so happy to see familiar faces here!

I've got a little surprise for you over in this thread, so be sure to check it out!

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and seeing your amazing pages!

Vicki

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
:welcome: Vicki! So excited to see you here at the "O"!! We might not let you leave LOL

judy in SD

So glad to see you here Vicki, this is such a warm and happy place, you will fit right in!!! What a secret you had and indeed Oh what a beautiful day!!

Vicki Robinson

Designer + Brush Queen + Mac Guru
Designer
O thank you so much everyone! I love that I "know" so many of you - and that I get to make so many more friends!!