Oscraps

Please welcome Aimee Harrison to the Oscraps team!

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
Welcome! New Designer Aimee Harrison to the Oscraps family of designers!

Please check out her gorgeous designs >>
here

grand opening haps.jpg

Get to know Aimee:

Hello! My name is Aimee Harrison and I've been designing digital scrapbook products since 2009. I live in beautiful Grand Rapids, Michigan with my partner, Tyler, and our 4 adorable pets. I've lived all over the US but I grew up here and keep coming back. I love to design and love working with color, which is expressed through my designs. I studied Archeology at university and I sometimes incorporate my love of prehistory into my collections. In my spare time I love to read, watch documentaries and enjoy the great outdoors!

SAVE 40% On Aimee Harrison Designs through May 15, 2024!

LauraD

Scrapbooking reminds us that life is beautiful.
CHEERY O
Yay! I LOVE your work! I look forward to working with you here.

bcgal00

CHEERY O
I'm very familiar with Aimee and her gorgeous designs...so happy to have her here!!!

AK_Tracy

Hi Aimee!!!!! I am soo sooo happy to see you here! I love all your designs!!! So excited for you to be here!

scrapinmom

CHEERY O
Welcome my friend. I have been waiting for you to come here! Happy Dance! If you need anything, let us know and the team will be help. We will also be sure to do plenty of layouts for you.

A-M

Welcome Aimee! It is sooo good to see you here. May you have great success in selling your designs in the store here.