Oscraps

Please tell me that someone else is watching Ragdoll...

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
... and that it gets better?
We are three episodes in and my hubby and I can't figure out - well. Anything!
We were going to give it one more episode and then decide if we would keep watching. That one wasn't as head-scratching as the first two. Overall, it's just confusing and I don't really like any of the characters.
Is it just us?

bcgal00

CHEERY O
I PVR'd the first one and then missed the second but taped the third so if episode 2 is on my "on demand" then I'll give it a look once we get moved. I'm curious about it now.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
drat, I was hoping someone would have some insight to help me decide.
This is how I get sucked into watching stupid TV shows. "One more episode- we will see if it gets better after one more..." The following week-- "Was it any better? Maybe. One more episode." and so on... :D

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O
@faerywings If you are three episodes in and still not enjoying it, I say find something else. If you are willing to do subtitles maybe "Servant of the People" starring Volodomyr Zelensky. (I've heard it is actually quite good but haven't started watching yet.) He plays a teacher who becomes President of Ukraine. (No, I'm not making that up. lol)

Vicki Robinson

Designer + Brush Queen + Mac Guru
Designer
drat, I was hoping someone would have some insight to help me decide.
This is how I get sucked into watching stupid TV shows. "One more episode- we will see if it gets better after one more..." The following week-- "Was it any better? Maybe. One more episode." and so on... :D
My DH read an article that suggested that four episodes is the magic number because it takes that long for most casts to get in their groove. I‘m interested in what you think though because it’s on our list.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
My DH read an article that suggested that four episodes is the magic number because it takes that long for most casts to get in their groove. I‘m interested in what you think though because it’s on our list.
OK, one more episode to go! I will let you know what our final decision is.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
@faerywings If you are three episodes in and still not enjoying it, I say find something else. If you are willing to do subtitles maybe "Servant of the People" starring Volodomyr Zelensky. (I've heard it is actually quite good but haven't started watching yet.) He plays a teacher who becomes President of Ukraine. (No, I'm not making that up. lol)
I saw on some Social Media recently that he is actually a pretty talented actor and comedian. I have a hard time with subtitles but will give it a try at some point