Oscraps

Paislee + Taylor... we can't stop!!!!

N

NewAdmin

Oh my gosh... every time we think we're done for a minute... we think of something else!!! hahaha!! so... these are a spin-off from Liz's Mailing Labels. These are Mailing Labels Vol. 2. I LOVE finding clean and uncluttered ways of putting more than one photo on a layout! And these are PERFECT for it!!!

Grab 'em from the Designer Collabs section of the store!

paisleetaylormade-mailinglabel2-prv.jpg

ihope.jpg

4_2firstandforemost.jpg

Myoldanlac

I Love TaylorMadeDesigns
DO NOT STOP!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE >>>>>
I personally have been praying for this collab for
a long long long time!!
Again .... God help my harddrive!! :)

N

NewAdmin

DO NOT STOP!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE >>>>>
I personally have been praying for this collab for
a long long long time!!
Again .... God help my harddrive!! :)

i'm soooo glad you're liking everything!!!!! we are having a blast!!!! :)

elizzylee

thanks y'all (<-----never used this expression until I started collabing with Amanda!)!! Definitely having a blast!!!! :)

LSlycord

This is sooooo awesome. I know that this will be finding a way to my layouts this weekend!!!

N

NewAdmin

thanks y'all (<-----never used this expression until I started collabing with Amanda!)!! Definitely having a blast!!!! :)

LOL!!! everyone could use a little southern slang in their vocabulary... it's good for the soul. LOL!

nina

ok i have another word for your dictionary in ninas words:GAWGALICIOUS!!!!! lol.....
those are definately awesome! i need to check them after work!!!

livelifejoyfully

aka Sue Cummings
Designer
I say keep on going!!!! Don't ever stop!

I love that these are separate pngs vs. quick pages!!!
But I also love that you give us some sample pages to
get us started!!!

Last edited:

mei74

Ladies, it keeps getting better and better! i love these collabs. They are GORGEOUS.

rainee

It's so great that the two of you are having a great time creating. That is inspiring! The stuff you're creating is absolutely beautiful!! Your enjoyment shows in your designs.

Cat

O' whip cracker whip
You guys are just a perfect team, just like a good bottle of wine and a mature cheese, you compliment each other wonderfully! (please dont argue over who is the wine and who is the cheese!!)