Oscraps

Paint the Moon - NEW Pacific Grove Kit!

paint-the-moon

"Relaxation is calling you ... bask in the warmth of the sun, bathe in the crystal blue ocean and listen to the soft sound of the waves as they gently caress the shoreline." This serene and peaceful collection captures the essence of the sea ... perfect for all your beach and ocean memories, whether they be a peaceful and romantic occasion or a fun filled celebration of play time.

Filled with treasures from the sea, unique and beautiful embellishments and richly textured papers. Also includes shadowed versions of many of the elements.

You can find even more inspiration layouts using this new kit here. My amazing creative team blew my socks off with their diverse and wonderful layouts, so don't miss checking them all out!

PTM_Prev_PacificGrovePP600.jpg

By Monika
Monika-01.jpg

By Catherine:
cath-02.jpg

LOsOne.jpg

LOsTwo.jpg

Cat

O' whip cracker whip
OMLord, I have a ton of beach pics, this will be perfect!!! And those layouts your team did provides tons of inspiration they are beautiful :)

Cynthia

So good to be back!
Gorgeous, Annie!!! I can never have too many beach kits and this one has to be the most perfect one!!!

N

NewAdmin

dang. like... i can't breath. i am BLOWN AWAY by those layouts *and* that kit!!! this is fabulous, annie!

ella6599

Gosh I love this...if only I had some beach pics to use it with! (maybe it's not too late to plan another vacation ;) )

WendyW

Wow! That is CRAZY AMAZING! Annie!!! I love it! And I'm completely blown away by the layouts!

t_a_l_i

This kit is amazing, perfect for my honeymoon pics! Loving everything -- and *wow* talk about some great layouts!