Oscraps

Paint the Moon BOXED IN SET THREE!!

paint-the-moon

Loved my Boxed In Sets One and Two ... but have a desire for more unique ways to box up your goodies? This set includes both rustic wood and woven/bamboo boxes ... a more natural take on the shadow box look. :D

Want to add some absolutely, drop dead realism to your pages? Add some real depth and showcase your photos and treasured embellishments? Well, these beautiful, natural boxes by Paint the Moon are the perfect thing! Packed with both layered PSD and PNG files - with and without backs, complete with shadows that overlay to really make the look realistic as it falls over the top of all your embellishments/photos/papers ... templates to place your photos or papers in the backs of the boxes if you wish ... so many possibilities! These are really unique! :D

By Jan (Froggy):
Jan.jpg

By Pam:
pam-01.jpg

By JoAnne:
joanne-02.jpg

By Yvette:
yvette-01.jpg

Cynthia

So good to be back!
Annie, you have to stop doing things like this!!!! They are drop dead gorgeous!! My paypal needs a rest, but later, after I get them! Love them!

N

NewAdmin

annie... seriously... these are unbelievabl! everytime i think you've outdone yourself... here you come again!! BRILLIANT, BRILLIANT designs, girl!!!

LSlycord

Oh my goodness...I would have sworn there was nothing more that you could do with these boxes. How wrong was I? I really love, love, love the bamboo box!

Cat

O' whip cracker whip
Like.Wow.I promised no more buying this week! Darn you Annie!!!! *shakesfist* stop creating for a moment!!!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I have got to scrape up some money- as fast! I have been drooling over these boxes since set one- and now I have to choose from 3 sets! LOL