Oscraps

P365 question

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Hey ladies!!

So, I have a question for you guys. My sister just had a baby a couple of months ago and she has taken a picture a day of her baby girl and wants to make a book. She asked if i could put together a book...but in all honesty I really don't want to. I don't have enough time to do my own scrapping much less someone else's. So, what i am wondering is if any of you know of either some P365 quickpages or a printer that has a 7 pics a page type of set up for this kind of thing where you just plop in pics. I don't think she has any idea how much time it will take...even if I were to keep it simple and use templates. I would much rather save that creativity for my own stuff since my time has become so limited over the past year for scrapping.

HELP!!!

Thanks!!

timounette

CHEERY O

dwsewbiz

I thought of another option. Have you considered Shutterfly? Just upload all the pics, choose a style and arrange.

With the new custom path, if they don't have a 7-photo page you could make one then use it. They have nice backgrounds and stickers and text.

Wouldn't be as fancy as a totally digital book but may be faster and easier.

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
I was thinking about that too Diane. Fortunately my neice is not yet 1 year or even 6 months yet so if I can get started now and stay on top of it I can maybe keep it pretty simple.

trista

O so scrappy!