Oscraps

Our Cabin in the Woods

Lynn Grieveson

Designer
Designer
It's a few months ago now, but DH and I had an amazing trip in June that included time in a very rustic cabin in the woods in France. Yes, the bed was the most uncomfortable I've ever slept on (or, rather, NOT slept on - until we loaded spare comforters and blankets onto it al la Princess and the Pea) but the location and the mossy, mysterious woods surrounding it were incredible. We also had a week on the Greek island of Andros, where we went hiking in the hills.

The trip was the inspiration for my 'Cabin in the Woods' collection, which is fresh in store (and 20% off this weekend) :)

Here's some of my pages about the trip for my personal photobook:

And I also made this page with one of the slides my mother-in-law took on her own trip to Europe many years ago. Isn't incredible how much change we can see in one lifetime? :-0

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Beautiful pages, Lynn! I'm definitely gonna check this out for our little cabin my DH built! :heartpumplove:

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
What a wonderful collection Lynn and it sounds like you had just as wonderful a time (maybe except for the bed, but sounds like you cozied it up. This is so inspirational and really looks "woodsy".

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Fabulous collection Lynne!! Sounds like my kind of vacation too!! Love those rustic cabins in the woods and for it to be in France!! Sigh!!!