Oscraps

Oscraps First Guest Designer - LAURIE ANN OF HEAVEN'S GATE DESIGN is here!!!

hollie h

Oscraps First Guest Designer - LAURIE ANN OF HEAVEN'S GATE DESIGNS is here!!!

I am so super excited to annouce that Oscraps very first Guest Designer is here!! Laurie Ann of Heaven's Gate Designs is gracing us with her presence this month!!! She is so talented and one of the kindest souls to boot. Please help me give her a big O welcome and then go check out her exclusive O kit, FLEA MARKET CHIC.

Last edited by a moderator:

val

Big OOOO to you Laurie Ann!
Your flee market is AWESOME!
Of to check out more!

welcome and congrats for being the first guest Designer!

val

WendyW

Gahh!!!!!

What a gorgeous kit to debut with!!! Welcome to the O, Laurie!! We're so excited to have you here!

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
Gorgeous Gorgeous Gorgeous, Laurie Ann!!!!! I love love love you and your fab designs, darling!!!

Laurie Ann

oh my gosh, i'm so HAPPY to see all of these wonderful and warm hello's!!! it's April 1st and that means that i'm offically the O's first guest designer and it all starts TODAY!

i also excited that so many of you like my NEW Flea Market Chic kit... it's been a long and cold winter so i'm ready to OPEN up my windows and doors to let the fresh, spring air in! the primary focus of Flea Market Chic is the outdoors... the window, the breezy curtains, the flowers, the porch swing and picket fence all say SPRING to me. the colors, the denim, the shabby chair, the yummy chandelier and the bits of bling, well that's the girly-ness in ME!

i'm off to play with it now... :)

mei74

Welcome, welcome, and what a beautiful kit that is! I wish I had girl - I love all of that prettiness.

FlawedPurfektion

yeaaaaa Laurie I am so happy for you sweetie!! Your kits are AMAZING..I am a new fan but certainly a big one :) Love your new kit...GORGEOUS work sweetie!

Angelia

Yay!!!
Congrats on being the 1st guest here Laurie Ann...you know how much I love your work!!! :D

Quirkyk

I have to ask! Laurie..will you be doing more products to offer here for the month or just the one kit?? i'm dying to see what else you come up with!!!!!! It was suuuuch fun to play with your Flea market Chic kit!!!!!!

PhoebeJo

Awesome kit!!! Congrats on being the first guest designer!! It's so nice to have you here...welcome!! :) ;)