Oscraps

Ona's AJ/Mixed Media projects

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Adding some more.................. I am lovin' it BUT I will be glad to get back to my normal daily routine and then just play with my art journal a couple of times a week! :rotfl:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Ona, your projects are amazing. I can't believe what you've accomplished.
Thanks so much Cindy!! :blowkiss: To be honest I am amazed I have stuck it out for this long and have really enjoyed watching my art journal binder/folder thingy growing fat! lol! My sister gave it to me years and years ago and she used ribbon to create the 'spine' where you slide your pages under them. I am thinking that I will need to replace the ribbons with hat elastic as the ribbon is cutting into some of the papers already. lol!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
OMGosh we haven't broken the board yet!!! AMAZING is what these are - you ROCK!!!:yourock::woohoo:

Thank you sweetie!!! :heartpumplove: we all rock for being so insane to undertake it!!! o_O:thud: Can you PLEASE do this to me if I suggest it next year!!!!!!! :shakingsense::shakingsense::shakingsense::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I wish I could live in your brain :lovey3:

I am OUT of M&M's.... :thud:

aww thank you Miss Jenn........ inside MY head!!!??? :eek2: oh lordy!!! :crazy:

Oh no!!!!!!! you. ran. out. of. M&M's??????????????? HOW did that happen!!! :eek: :oops::exitroom: here, I will share these with you while you are waiting for a new supply! :chocolate::chocolate::chocolate::drinkbuddies::hug1:

joyfulheartdesigns

Jenn :)
Designer
Thank you sweetie!!! :heartpumplove: we all rock for being so insane to undertake it!!! o_O:thud: Can you PLEASE do this to me if I suggest it next year!!!!!!! :shakingsense::shakingsense::shakingsense::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

aww thank you Miss Jenn........ inside MY head!!!??? :eek2: oh lordy!!! :crazy:

Oh no!!!!!!! you. ran. out. of. M&M's??????????????? HOW did that happen!!! :eek: :oops::exitroom: here, I will share these with you while you are waiting for a new supply! :chocolate::chocolate::chocolate::drinkbuddies::hug1:
It would be quite the mind trip, I bet :giggle4: Yeah, the last time I checked the Sam's website they were out of stock for shipping... I really need to make a trip to the actual store soon since we are running out of other items that I cannot have shipped to me. I will just enjoy your virtual chocolate in the mean time...thank you :beatingheart::spinningchair::floorlaugh:

joyfulheartdesigns

Jenn :)
Designer
They are baaaaack... :spinningchair: :banana6: Patriotic colors this time! Tim works across the street from the other Sam's Club in Huntsville and he was able to drop in there after work to get the few things on my list. Of course he spent a lot of time in there because it is difficult to find stuff if you don't know the store layout, and there is SO much to look at!! lol My babies are back....:heartpumplove: *edited to add that I miss the green ones :(

PatriotciYumminess.jpg

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Just updated my pages to day 96, waiting for day 97 and 98 to dry and/or flatten out so I can photograph them! woohoo!! and then only two days to go!!!!!!!! :bouncing:dance4

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
YAHOOOO!!! I am done, done, done!!!!! Soooooooo happy it's finished, but I am glad I did it and just so chuffed that I finished it!!! dance4

These are some pics of what my AJ folder looks like now, I totally need to fix it up but I might spend a couple of days just tidying up my room and putting some stuff away!!! :giggle4::lol23::floorlaugh::rotfl:

FINISHED-AJ-FOLDER-PHOTOS-WEB.jpg