Oscraps

Ona's AJ/Mixed Media projects

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Thanks Cindy ♥ and Susie!! ♥

Just added the ones for Days 12 - 16. You know, keeping up with the art bit is going okay, but keeping up with photographing them and then posting them here is a different story! :floorlaugh: Will finish off today's (Day 19 for me) and then post an update on Saturday. :greengrin:

janedee

Ona, I am loving your wonderful mixed media collage pages. They are delightful! There is so much to look at on each one.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Okay, another batch uploaded!! I am sooo excited that at this very minute I am all caught up! whew!!! I think prepping stuff before hand has been very helpful, although, looking at the projects I posted today I now see that I could have added some stuff to a couple of them! :lol23::lol23: but what the heck, I can do that afterwards!!!!!!!!! :couchhide:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Just posted Days 25 - 28. While I am up to date, I am waiting for the rest of the pieces to 'flatten' out under some heavy books before I can photograph them which I will hopefully do tomorrow! :)

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Another small batch added (Days 29 - 32), photographed some more today but too tired now to get them ready to post online. I need to turn my brain off for awhile! lol!! :)

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Added Days 33 - 36............ finally! I am kinda up to date in creating each day but not the photographing and uploading bit! lol! I have various pieces sitting under heavy books scattered around the house to flatten them and have already forgotten one that I found today which needs some word art stuck on it!! :giggle4: hubby wants to know why all the big books aren't on the bookcase!!! :lol23::lol23:Others are waiting to dry before they can be flattened......... who's idea was this???????!!!!!!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::lol23::lol23:

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Added Days 33 - 36............ finally! I am kinda up to date in creating each day but not the photographing and uploading bit! lol! I have various pieces sitting under heavy books scattered around the house to flatten them and have already forgotten one that I found today which needs some word art stuck on it!! :giggle4: hubby wants to know why all the big books aren't on the bookcase!!! :lol23::lol23:Others are waiting to dry before they can be flattened......... who's idea was this???????!!!!!!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::lol23::lol23:
Awesome, Ona! This challenge is nearing the halfway point. I THINK this was YOUR idea - at least you started this on the board. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::rotfl::lol23::shemademe:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Awesome, Ona! This challenge is nearing the halfway point. I THINK this was YOUR idea - at least you started this on the board. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::rotfl::lol23::shemademe:

giphy.gif

uuummmmmmmmm, it must have been after I did this then............. :lol23::lol23::lol23:

giphy.gif

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Have updated to Day 52, finally! I have seven more pieces to photograph and post here yet. I am about a day behind right at this point, finishing off Day 61 today but for me I am at the Day 62 mark so hopefully will be able to get that started. whew! :)

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
Have updated to Day 52, finally! I have seven more pieces to photograph and post here yet. I am about a day behind right at this point, finishing off Day 61 today but for me I am at the Day 62 mark so hopefully will be able to get that started.
Hey, we're @ I'm getting ready to upload Day 62, but I get confused trying to figure out which day which one of us is on. :giggle4::floorlaugh:
Most of us are doing real well (shockingly for me) at keeping up. I wonder if Jenn @joyfulheartdesigns is doing pictures of her M&M's yet? :floorlaugh::spinningchair:

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
Miss Ona, @wombat146 I must crown you the Queen of Mixed Media - the REAL messy Mixed Media. Ta Da: :crown1::crown1: Wear it with pride. Seriously, your work is STUNNING and gallery ready - really are stunning! You could totally sell those. Heck, I'd like to buy some of myself. :bowdown2::bowdown::bowdown3: All hail to The Queen.:bowdown2::bowdown3::bowdown:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hey, we're @ I'm getting ready to upload Day 62, but I get confused trying to figure out which day which one of us is on. :giggle4::floorlaugh:
Most of us are doing real well (shockingly for me) at keeping up. I wonder if Jenn @joyfulheartdesigns is doing pictures of her M&M's yet? :floorlaugh::spinningchair:
Well Oz is a day ahead of you guys.......... we live in the future! :lol23: :lol23: So yeah, I am a day in front. :greengrin:

And oh! I think Jenn eats them that quick she forgets to take a photo!!! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Last edited:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Miss Ona, @wombat146 I must crown you the Queen of Mixed Media - the REAL messy Mixed Media. Ta Da: :crown1::crown1: Wear it with pride. Seriously, your work is STUNNING and gallery ready - really are stunning! You could totally sell those. Heck, I'd like to buy some of myself. :bowdown2::bowdown::bowdown3: All hail to The Queen.:bowdown2::bowdown3::bowdown:

awww!! well thank you Missy!! :hug2::heartpumpred: what a lovely thing to say xxx :flower: and oh yeah! I just love that crown!! thanks!! lol! don't know about the selling part............. they don't look as good in real life I don't think, when I photograph them I can adjust the contrast etc. wish I could do that 'for real', :giggle4: