Oscraps

Off to pick up

Heather Prins

aA Creative Team Member
My iPhone 5!!!! Hubby has been waiting in line since 6:00 am, he said there were about 100 people ahead of him. He got his two reserve cards now! He said the line behind him his loooooong and it is only 8:30

dwsewbiz

We took the easy route and ordered online, and surprisingly, it is due to be delivered today!

Dumpty

back hOme and loving it
oh wow ... that requires a high motivation level !!!
I'm totally iphone-proof so I can't really share the excitment, but I cant still feel it come out of you in waves ;) LOL

Ellen

i don't even have Iphone 1 so am way behind too.

have fun with your new gadget - does it make the coffee too??

k-joi studios

I heard on the radio that some stores had lines forming 4 days ago! I love my iPhone but I would never wait in line for DAYS!

dwsewbiz

Ellen it doesn't quite make the coffee, but I have an app to pay for my starbucks :)

And one of my favorite conveniences is check deposit from the comfort of well, anywhere!

Plus love the camera, the photo apps, like Instagram, the games...WWF anyone? :)

Oh and maps, navigation, Siri...I could go on and on...love my iphone!

terryb

Heather he is such a great hubby to stand in line for you. Mine wouldn't-----now if it were the latest golf club---that would be a different story.

Have fun with your new phone. I'm not due for an upgrade for 7 months or so.

Heather Prins

aA Creative Team Member
Heather he is such a great hubby to stand in line for you. Mine wouldn't-----now if it were the latest golf club---that would be a different story.

Have fun with your new phone. I'm not due for an upgrade for 7 months or so.

Bwahahaha more like he stood in line for him!!!!! Anyway it's in my hands now! It was a four hour wait for him total and about 45 min to set it up as all the major carriers crashed as usual!

hondachicc

I will fight you for that spot Phylis!!! :rofl: Besides...I thought you liked doing laundry!!! Can't imagine why
laundry.gif
:hurt:

trista

O so scrappy!
Glad you got it - without too bad of a wait.

I wouldn't wait in line either... it'll still be the same iphone 5 in the next few weeks. i am overdue for an upgrade and have been anxiously waiting for the release, but don't quite get all of the rush to be the first one to get it - since they will obviously make more. LOL!

petey111

My sister-in-law didn't have to wait in line. It just took time to set it up. It's definitely lighter than my 4S. Longer and skinner. That's about the only differences I noticed right away.