Oscraps

November 2014 Standing O's

Riandei

I've learned a few tricks
https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/s...tle=rainbows-2c-love26amp-3b-sunshine&cat=500

Rainbows_Love_Sunshine2.jpg

Loved this...but cannot get post correct from ipad.....can some one help??

Thnx

Last edited by a moderator:

sberkan

I've been back through the gallery and I've found a couple older ones I'm in love with. First, is the one from bcgal00. I just love the dainty feel to the page and the way those flowers peek out from behind the photos.

sberkan

I adore this one from IntenseMagic. The neutral background just allows those elements to pop. So beautiful.

sberkan

This one is just wonderful from minyu and so perfect to look at on these cold winter days we're having already. I love the blending of the bigger photo.

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Sandra - thx so much for choosing my page! All the pages are just gorgeous! The gallery is just exploding with talent!

ouisiekelly

I would like to post a Standing O but can't figure out how to make the page show. Can someone help me with that?

ouisiekelly

I am absolutely in love with this page by mumure It is a fabulous work of art. The textures are amazing and the deep colors make the piercing eyes of the woman stand out.

showphoto.php

I don't seem to be able to make the page show- only that little icon. I wonder if someone can find out what I'm doing wrong :(
Luisa

Last edited by a moderator:

Ann06

from Ann

Dear SharLamb, OMG, I am humbled by your words, thank you so much, I am so glad you have liked it in such a way and has been so special to you. Ann