Oscraps

Nice to Meet You

bijutoha

I'm delighted to be a part of the forum. I'm working on graphic design and clipping path. I want to know something new from all of you. Have a good day

Last edited:

sabdesbois

Feeling at hOme!
Welcome to the O', Bijutoha :)
I think you're our first lady from Bangladesh here. Can't wait to see layouts with some pictures of your country.

grambie

I look forward to viewing your unique and interesting photos and layouts of your family and country. Welcome Bijutoha to the big "O" with a great big hug. :)

bijutoha

I look forward to viewing your unique and interesting photos and layouts of your family and country. Welcome Bijutoha to the big "O" with a great big hug. :)

Thanks grambie! It's really lovely that you asked like that. I hope I will as soon...

bijutoha

Welcome to the O', Bijutoha :)
I think you're our first lady from Bangladesh here. Can't wait to see layouts with some pictures of your country.
It's a pleasure to meet you; I'm surprised by your statement. Nice to meet you again.

Last edited:

Lorie Davison

I'm O'm
Designer
Hellooooo Bijutoha. Are you the artist behind bijutoha & design? If so, love your 3D logo. Looking forward to seeing your artistry here at the O.