Oscraps

new goodies, a huge sale and a contest!!

elizzylee

Happy thursday guys!! I gave myself a makeover and I want to celebrate my spiffy new look with you. So I'm having a HUGE sale!!

newlook-HAPS600.jpg

25% OFF today's new releases

20% OFF my newest collab with Leora Sanford

and 50% off select "oldies but goodies" kits that are going into retirement

Everything will be on sale thru Tuesday, August 26th. This is your last chance to grab my "oldies but goodies" kits before they are gone forever!

My blog got spiffied up too....be sure to stop by to check it out and enter for your chance to win some coupon codes to my store!!!

GO TO THE NEW PAISLEE PRESS BLOG NOW

Last edited:

sandracvrt

Liz you've caused the store to break... ;) I haven't been able to get into the store since I saw this announcement! LOL

MissD

Your blog looks great! I love the new goodies. Gosh, I think I always say that but it's so true!

LSlycord

I need to make sure that I've got everything that you are retiring! And I love that falling retro! And of course, your word art! And EVERYTHING!

PhoebeJo

*gasp* Wha?? A sale on your fabulous stuff?? Well that rocks!! I adore your stuff!! And I must have the retro kit....I must...drool. Love your blog!! Looks awesome!!

milo82

OMG why did I miss this whole thing...I'm so in love with our your awsome goodies and I sure could've used this sale!! To be honest I recently discovered your store and still drooling over lots of goodies...did bought a few and these new WA's are a must have!!! I was living under a rock before i found you and now again I am living under a rock and missed this sale!!!!!