Oscraps

*NEW!!!!* AnnaLift (9.7.12.-9.13.12)

donnagoar

Hey Everyone! :wave:

It’s Friday and time for another challenge from Anna Aspnes.

Each Friday the AnnaTeam selects one creative page from the Anna gallery as the weekly ‘AnnaLift.’ Check out the inspiration page and decide what speaks to you. Is it the design, the color, the wordART, or maybe the photo? Choose ONE idea from the page to lift or choose it ALL and lift it completely. There is no right or wrong way to ArtPlay. Be inspired and create your ‘AnnaLift’ and then upload your page to the Anna gallery. Upload your page by Thursday 9.13.12 by NOON EST with the title, ‘AnnaLift ’ and ONE lucky participant will be randomly selected to win a FABULOUS GiftKard (KEEP READING!!!) to Anna’s shop. The winner will be posted each Thursday here in the forum.

This week in honor of Anna Aspnes ONE year celebration here at Oscraps the Anna Team thought it would be a ‘ONE’derful idea to do a ‘literal’ AnnaLift and we selected ONE of Anna’s ‘FIRST’ pages she posted in the gallery which just so happens to be called, ‘First Grade.’

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=235895&title=first-grade&cat=1351
DigiDare44LR.jpg

This is a ONE of a kind AnnaLift challenge this week. (KEEP READING!)

The Obvious theme of this week’s AnnaLift is to focus on the idea of ONE/#1/FIRST and the ATeam has a few thoughts to get you creating in ‘ONE’ direction or another.
-FIRST born
-my #1
-ONE week
-ONE month
-ONE year
-FIRST car
-First home
-we are ONE
-favorite ONE
-FIRST pet
-the ONE and only
-ONE love
-FIRST job
-#1………………(you fill in the blank)

This is just the beginning of the list we’re sure and if you think of other ‘ONES’ to share just post them here in the thread so we can be inspired by your ‘#1’ thoughts.

We would love to see each and everyONE of your amazing pages in the Anna gallery this week and if you have never participated in an AnnaLift then we would love to invite you to share your ‘FIRST’ page with us in the gallery!

But there is still ‘ONE’ more thing!! (KEEP READING!)

‘ONE’ or two more ideas from Anna to inspire-
ArtPlay Palette Scholarly
http://www.oscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=28512&page=1

Numbered Overlays
http://www.oscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=29082&page=1

Encountering Brushes
http://www.oscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=28249;cat=383;page=31

Days2Months
http://www.oscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=29319;cat=383;page=17

Numbers WordART
http://www.oscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=27288;cat=383;page=67

And finally, to top off this #1 celebration…………..
The ‘ONE’ and only Anna Aspnes is making this ‘literal’ AnnaLift celebration even more ‘ONE’derful by offering the random winner of this week’s challenge a $20 GiftKard to her store here at Oscraps!! Now that is ‘ONE’ fabulous prize!! :whoo:

We hope our AnnaLift inspires you and we invite you come join us in the gallery and share your ‘AnnaLift.’ You know we always LOVE to see how you ArtPlay. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to ArtPlay……………..Anna just wants us all to PLAY.

UPLOAD YOU ANNALIFT BY NOON EST 9.13.12 AND CHECK BACK HERE TO SEE WHO WINS THE $20 GIFTKARD.

Happy ONE year celebration, Anna, and Thank you, Oscraps, for such a ONE’derful time!
Anna and Team :cheer2:

Last edited by a moderator:

ViVre

YOU are one-derful too, Donna. Really. THANKS for ONE year ongoing inspired challenges!

casbury

Chris
Happy Anniversary to Anna! And thank you, Donna, for all the great challenges over the past year! This 'one' sounds fun!

donnagoar

Wow! Nancy, that is beautiful and thanks for being our "FIRST" page for the AnnaLift challenge!!

annette.

great idea for this week's lift! And thanks Donna for one year of AnnaLift challenges, I look forward to them every week!

CindaA

I always look forward to Anna's challenges! Such a fun one this week! And the prize, wowzers!

Ellen

it's only right to lift one of Anna's own layouts for this special occasion.
Congratulations on being at teh O for a year.

I know the subject for my 1 layout..our first grandchild just turned 1 this week, now I need just one hour to play oh and thanks for that generous offer of the chance to win a $ 20 giftkard to your shoppie

mrstoa

mrstoa
It doesn't seem a year - Anna & Team slipped in and immediately became family - close family members - and loved ones.

They fill our gallery with beautiful art which the talented Anna creates for all of us.
They comment in our gallery - and not only on Anna's creations -
They welcome new members.
They chat in our forums.

It's been a FIRST CLASS year for us at the "O" having you here at our "O" hOme.

And this challenge is so appropriate, Donna - thank-you for posting the challenges each week.

And the ONE of a kind prize :biggrin1:

thursnext

How do I put a photo into the thread. I do not see any icon for letting me put in a photo from a link. Thank you for your help.

thursnext

I did check out that post however When I hit post a reply in the thread (bottom left button) all I get is a box that says reply to thread. In that box is a line for title then under it message. The are no buttons for changing fonts, adding photo. There's nothing. So really I need to get the box with all the extras in it then I can post a photo. So how do I do that? Once again thank you.

donnagoar

I did check out that post however When I hit post a reply in the thread (bottom left button) all I get is a box that says reply to thread. In that box is a line for title then under it message. The are no buttons for changing fonts, adding photo. There's nothing. So really I need to get the box with all the extras in it then I can post a photo. So how do I do that? Once again thank you.

Can you locate a reply to thread box at the bottom of the page 1 or 2 of this thread?

Let us know and we can post your image for you. We'll get it figured out. No worries, your page is in the gallery and counted for the AnnaLift.

thursnext

Thank you for your help I appreciate it. I would really like to know what I am doing wrong, but anyway at least I can type a message.I actually tried awhile ago to figure out why I can't post images or adjust fonts etc and had no luck then either. Perhaps there is something wrong with my settings. Once again thank you for your help and for the lift.I enjoyed doing it.

tylertooo

aA Creative Team Member
I am loving seeing everyONE's first. I have a bunch of ideas for my first - but which one should I do. Love the inspiration everyONE!!!

ViVre

Love the entries already posted!! WTG!!

Here is mine: ONE-hondred-percent theme-inspired :spider:

THANKS!!