Oscraps

*NEW!!!!* AnnaLift (9.7.12.-9.13.12)

editorialdragon

I'm excited to participate this week and explore an "artsier" style, is there a percentage requirement for Oscraps or Anna product? Thanks!!

donnagoar

I'm excited to participate this week and explore an "artsier" style, is there a percentage requirement for Oscraps or Anna product? Thanks!!

We'd love for you to share your 'artsier style' with us.

Thanks for the question and Anna's reponse to this question.
'I'm happy for participants to use any product they like from another designer or store even, I ask only that their layout have a little AnnaProduct included.'
-Anna Aspnes

Thanks.
donna

MaggieMae

Here is my lift for this week - I fell in love with the linear line (and the Viaggio ArtPlay Palette - love the sale!!)

Madison-at-McDonalds.jpg

editorialdragon

Great! Thanks for the quick response :) - I definitely used plenty of Anna stuff!

We'd love for you to share your 'artsier style' with us.

Thanks for the question and Anna's reponse to this question.
'I'm happy for participants to use any product they like from another designer or store even, I ask only that their layout have a little AnnaProduct included.'
-Anna Aspnes

Thanks.
donna

Squeak

Here's mine. I'm still scrapping photos from my recent Chicago trip, so I picked ONE of those for this week's lift. The photo is of the 2 Pru building in Chicago; the page sort of goes with this week's theme of one in that there is only ONE crane in the photo! :D

whatnext

here's my try. The Grandmen on the first day EVER that they BOTH went to school! thanks for the inspiration, Anna! and Happy Anniversary!

Last edited by a moderator:

sandsock

I wasn't sure of all the rules, so I hope that I followed them. I really enjoyed trying to make an AA page. Here it is.
2012-07-c-thank-you.jpg

ulina

We just went to a circus Renz. It was the first time for our children. And they loved it.

digicircus.jpg

donnagoar

Just want to say on behalf of Anna and everyone on Anna’s Creative Team THANK YOU for participating in our ‘literal’ AnnaLift Challenge this week and filling the gallery with your ‘ONE’derful pages Inspired by Anna Aspnes. Such truly amazing works of art and thank you for sharing every ONE of your beautiful pages with us in the Anna gallery!! You are all so awesome and love how we inspire ONE another with so many cool ideas!

Random generator selected lucky number 28 which belonged to ‘digigal’ (Francine) and she will receive this week’s special celebration prize of the $20 GiftKard to Anna’s shop. (‘digigal’, I will be sending you a message.)

ScreenHunter_01Sep131415.jpg

Congratulations to our winner, ‘digigal’ and THANKS again to everyONE for your participation in the AnnaLift challenge and thank you, Anna, for your amazing ART you share with all of us!

Be sure to check out the NEW AnnaLift challenge every Friday here at the O.

Thanks!
Anna and Team