Oscraps

*NEW* AnnaLift (3.9.12-3.15.12)

donnagoar

Hey Everyone! :wave:

It’s Friday and time for another challenge from Anna Aspnes.

Each Friday the AnnaTeam selects one creative page from the Anna gallery as the weekly ‘AnnaLift.’ Check out the inspiration page and decide what speaks to you. Is it the design, the color, the wordART, or maybe the photo? Choose ONE idea from the page to lift or choose it ALL and lift it completely. There is no right or wrong way to ArtPlay. Be inspired and create your ‘AnnaLift’ and then upload your page to the Anna gallery. Upload your page by Thursday 3.15.12 by NOON EST with the title, ‘AnnaLift ’ and one lucky participant will be randomly selected to win a $5 GiftKard to Anna’s shop. The winner will be posted each Thursday here in the forum.

This week the AnnaTeam selected an amazing and very creative work of art called ‘This Day’ by ‘zwyck’ for the AnnaLift.
https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=257170&title=this-day&cat=1351
397-copy.jpg

Her stunning black and white photos and fun selection of brush work blend beautifully into her page to create the perfect feel of the swirls of hockey on ice and the energy of a little boy. She then added one simple pop of color and the whole page just oozes artsy cool!!

Check out ‘zwyck’s’ amazing page and see how you are inspired to create your AnnaLift this week. Maybe you’ll go with black and white photos or maybe you’ll add that pop of color or maybe you’ll focus on cool brush work………ALWAYS your choice to play ANY WAY you want to with your AnnaLift.

If you are looking for some further artsy inspiration for your page check out this ‘sketch filter’ tutorial by Ona (thank you, Ona!)
https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20182

And a couple of more artsy inspirations from Anna
ArtPlay Fotographie
http://www.oscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=27643&cat=387&page=1

Project 366 WordART
http://www.oscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=29171&cat=397&page=1

We hope our AnnaLift inspires you and we invite you come join us in the gallery and share your ‘AnnaLift.’ You know we always LOVE to see how you ArtPlay. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to ArtPlay……………..Anna just wants us all to PLAY.

UPLOAD YOU ANNALIFT BY NOON EST 3.15.12 AND CHECK BACK HERE TO SEE WHO WINS THE GIFTKARD.

Thanks!
Anna and Team

ViVre

Oh, wow, Zwyck is such a talented scrapper. Great choice, Donna!
And thank you for the link to the tutorial :)

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Dang thisis a good one. Phyllis you were right- its a dandy! Wheeee!

Gonna get my thinking cap on...... this is going to be tough for me, but that's a good thing :)

dwsewbiz

OOh I loved that layout, so much great energy in it...I believe I also saw it in a Finger Pointing post.

Thinking cap on!

Great choice!

zwyck

Wow!! What a surprice!! Thanks so much Donna and AnnaTeam, I can't believe it!!
I´m thrilled to have my page chosen as this week's lift!! :smile:

Can't wait to see your pages!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I did one-- way out of the box for me ;) I am still not sure if I like it or not, but no matter, I scrapped! Scrap-block be damned LOL

LSlycord

Fabulous page by Ulla May!!! And Chris, I think you blasted right through that scrapper's block!!! EXCELLENT!!!

donnagoar

Ulla-May has inspired beautifully!! Love the wonderful and unique versions you created Chris, Heather and Marnie. Thanks, ladies for sharing!!

zwyck

WOW! I can only agree with Donna, I love your pages. Maybe I can scraplift my own page after seeing and been inspired by your pages.

casbury

Chris
So much fun playing with sketch filters. Thank you, Donna, for choosing Ulla-May's artsy page this week! Here's mine.

Dady

Thank you for this magnificent inspiration, this is what I managed to make but in no way satisfied with the result, I have no technique of Zwyck :sad: