Oscraps

*NEW* AnnaLift (3.30.12-4.5.12)

snowdropz

I lifted the warping frames. Here's mine:

bbq2.jpg

ViVre

Hi!! Just in time .............
First time i saw Margo's layout in the gallery i immediately jotted the quote in my 'inspirational-quotes-cahier'.
And so: now i've used it!!!

Thanks Chris for the great choice!

casbury

Chris
Hey Everyone!!

On behalf of Anna and everyone on Anna’s Creative Team THANK YOU for participating in the AnnaLift Challenge this week and filling the gallery with your wonderful pages inspired by ‘Margeda' (Margo). Such truly amazing works of art. Thank you for sharing every bit of them with us in the Anna gallery!! You are all so awesome and love how we inspire one another.

Random generator selected lucky number 5 which belonged to ‘chalkhillblue’ and she will receive a $5 GiftKard to Anna’s shop. (chalkhillblue, I will be sending you a message.)

RandGenAnnaLift4512ChalkHillBlue5.png

Congratulations to ‘chalkhillblue’ and THANKS again to everyone for your participation in the AnnaLift Challenge and be sure to check out the NEW AnnaLift challenge every Friday here at the O.

(I had so much fun filling in for Donna for the past two AnnaLifts. Thank you all for helping me out and participating. Donna is back now from her trip and ready for next week's AnnaLift.)

Thanks!
Anna and Team

margeda

Dear Chris, Anna and the team! ... and everyone who created the page AnnaLiftre! Beautiful, emotional, elegant side - all of you! I learned a lot, I got a lot of inspiration!
Thank you. All the best!
Margo

(web translator:))

donnagoar

Congrats, 'chalkhillblue!' What a great inspiration page and what Margo said, "Beautiful, emotional, elegant".............amazing pages in the gallery for this AnnaLift challenge!