Oscraps

*NEW* AnnaLift (3.30.12-4.5.12)

casbury

Chris
Hi Everyone! :wave: Donna will be back this weekend so I’m posting the AnnaLift challenge again for this coming week. Thank you all for participating in last week’s challenge.

It’s Friday and time for another challenge from Anna Aspnes.

Each Friday the AnnaTeam selects one creative page from the Anna gallery as the weekly ‘AnnaLift.’ Check out the inspiration page and decide what speaks to you. Is it the design, the color, the wordART, or maybe the photo? Choose ONE idea from the page to lift or choose it ALL and lift it completely. There is no right or wrong way to ArtPlay. Be inspired and create your ‘AnnaLift’ and then upload your page to the Anna gallery. Upload your page by Thursday 4.5.12 by NOON EST with the title, ‘AnnaLift ’ and one lucky participant will be randomly selected to win a $5 GiftKard to Anna’s shop. The winner will be posted each Thursday here in the forum.

It’s always hard to choose from the amazingly creative pages in the Anna gallery. This week the team chose this lovely vintage page by Margeda (Margo).

X3_1953

MargedaPage.jpg

Margeda created this page for an album she’s making for her 60th birthday. It has a beautiful fairy tale quality and feels as if you’re peeking into the pages of a lovely old book…both magical and breathtaking. She included a very inspiring quote, adding to the loveliness. You can’t help but step into the magical world of Margeda’s page and be truly inspired!

Here are a few choices from Anna Aspnes to inspire you further.
ArtPlay Palette Ablaze
ArtsyKardz Everyday
KreasedTransfers No.2
Warping Frames No.1
There are also some lovely vintage elements in these two ArtPlay Palettes:
ArtPlay Palette Forget Me Not
ArtPlay Palette Genuine

UPLOAD YOUR ANNALIFT BY NOON EST 4.5.12 AND CHECK BACK HERE TO SEE WHO WINS THE GIFTKARD.

Thanks!
Anna and Team

Last edited by a moderator:

margeda

Wow! What a surprice!!! It is a honor, that my side was chosen this week.
Thanks so much Chris and AnnaTeam! It is unbelievable!
Can't wait to see your pages! Thank you!

margeda

Diane, thank you! Size - photo book template free download link. My picture of the "cewe_A4_kemeny_puha/duplaoldal"!
Have a nice day!
Margo

donnagoar

What a gorgeous page by Margo to select.......congrats Margo and thanks for sharing!! Wonderful choice Chris and AnnaTeam! The AnnaLifts are posted in the gallery are beautiful!!

Slucy

Anna Lift

All the lifts are beautiful~I really enjoy seeing how others interpret the page :high5:
Here is my take on Margeda's wonderful lo ty
annalift2-low.jpg

tylertooo

aA Creative Team Member
Thank-you Margo for such beautiful inspiration. I have been enjoying all the pages you have been created for you book.

casbury

Chris
Beautiful, dreamy pages everyone! Love to see all the different takes on Margo's fabulous inspiration. If you haven't posted your AnnaLift page yet, you still have until noon on Thursday EST.