Oscraps

*NEW* AnnaLift (3.23.12-3.29.12)

casbury

Chris
Hi Everyone! :wave: I’m stepping in for Donna this week who is taking a well-deserved vacation. I’m sure she will have a great trip!

It’s Friday and time for another challenge from Anna Aspnes.

Each Friday the AnnaTeam selects one creative page from the Anna gallery as the weekly ‘AnnaLift.’ Check out the inspiration page and decide what speaks to you. Is it the design, the color, the wordART, or maybe the photo? Choose ONE idea from the page to lift or choose it ALL and lift it completely. There is no right or wrong way to ArtPlay. Be inspired and create your ‘AnnaLift’ and then upload your page to the Anna gallery. Upload your page by Thursday 3.29.12 by NOON EST with the title, ‘AnnaLift ’ and one lucky participant will be randomly selected to win a $5 GiftKard to Anna’s shop. The winner will be posted each Thursday here in the forum.

It’s always hard to choose from the amazingly creative pages in the Anna gallery. This week the team chose this wonderfully textural page by Steffi. So beautiful in its simplicity.

Sail Away

LETSSAILAWAY.jpg

Steffi ingeniously followed the paper folds to create design flow and with a few simple elements invoked the feeling of getting away from it all. By angling the journaling upwards your eye travels (no pun intended) to far off and distant destinations. I love the fabulous use of white space representing an escape from everyday clutter. Where will Steffi’s inspiration take you? Free your mind and let it wander off on a new adventure.

Here are a few fun choices from Anna Aspnes to inspire you further.
PotPourri Paperie No.1
PotPourri Paperie No.2
PotPourri PaperiePieces No.1
ArtPlay Palette Find My Way
ArtPlay Palette Find My Way No.2
Travel USA No.1
Travel USA No.2
Travel Word Transfers No.1

We hope our AnnaLift inspires you and we invite you come join us in the gallery and share your ‘AnnaLift.’ You know we always LOVE to see how you ArtPlay. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to ArtPlay.....Anna just wants us all to PLAY.

UPLOAD YOUR ANNALIFT BY NOON EST 3.29.12 AND CHECK BACK HERE TO SEE WHO WINS THE GIFTKARD.

Thanks!
Anna and Team

Last edited by a moderator:

Javamonster

And seriously, I was JUST thinking about those folded papers that Anna has in her store, and how I'd reallyreally like to pick them up during her sale this weekend. What a great excuse!

And truly, the layout you chose is brilliant.

rsdtmd

There is some folded paper in the obsession artplay too. I always admire it but shy away from using it. Maybe this will get me to use it finally.

ViVre

I went with the sentiment 'Let's sail away together'
and ofcourse you can find a (piece of) folded paper :pound:

Thanks, Chris and Steffi for the inspiration!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Steffi [two cute wishes]

Oh my gosh! My Page in the Anna Lift?!? Unbelievable!! What an honor!! I love everyones Pages so far and I can´t wait for more beautiful Layouts!!

Thanks Chris for choosing my Layout!

oldvwblues

Peace, Love, Art
Steffi [two cute wishes];330600 said:
Oh my gosh! My Page in the Anna Lift?!? Unbelievable!! What an honor!! I love everyones Pages so far and I can´t wait for more beautiful Layouts!!

Thanks Chris for choosing my Layout!

You're page is so unique and original..I fell in love with it when I first laid eyes on it...it's superb!!

oldvwblues

Peace, Love, Art
quite the challenge

I really enjoyed this one...had to really really work...it took way longer than usual..the white space is really tough for me...I loved the layout for the challenge the minute I saw it...can't wait to see all the pages!

Applechick

My page - a pic of one of our friend's chickens! Another brilliant choice for the Anna lift, Steffi's page rocks!

Chicken_egg.jpg