Oscraps

*NEW* AnnaLift (2.22.13-3.1.13)

dianepsmith

Thanks for the inspiration and the tut, I enjoyed it.
Toronto-Sketch.jpg

ChantalS

These layouts are all gorgeous!

This is my first Annalift. Can I use things from other (Oscraps)designers too?

beszteri

Eszter
Such an amazing layout to lift, Ang, and such gorgeous lifts, ladies!!!!!!!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all of them!!!!!!!!!! TFS!

donnagoar

WOW! have not had time to leave you all some individual love on your pages and I apologize. These creations are amazing!! Thank you Chris and ang for all the inspiration this week!!

tylertooo

aA Creative Team Member
Thank you Ang for your beautiful inspiration page, and thank you Chris, for your wonderful tutorial. Her is my page:

easyeyes4you

Just squeeking in under the wire...missed the deadline last time...The instructions did not work for me, so I played until I was happy...Knew I wanted it to be pink...not at all what I expected!!!

Ellen

I tried to follow the tuut but somehow it did not do what I expected/wanted:p
I'm drooling over all those beautiful layouts, the soft colours

donnagoar

Just want to say on behalf of Anna and everyone on Anna’s Creative Team THANK YOU for participating in the AnnaLift Challenge inspired by ‘ang’ and casbury’s amazing tutorial. Such truly amazing works of ART and thank you for sharing every one of your beautiful pages with us in the Anna gallery!! Amazing inspiration!!

Random generator selected lucky number 24 which belonged to ‘janedee’ and she will receive a $5 GiftKard to Anna’s shop. (‘janedee’, I will be sending you a message.)

ScreenHunter_01Feb281431_zps26a19082.jpg

Congratulations to our winner, ‘janedee’ and THANKS again to everyone for your participation in the AnnaLift!

Be sure to check out the NEW AnnaLift challenge every Friday here at the O.

Thanks!
Anna and Team

sylve

Even it's too late, here's mine

I chose a water photo with a design effect, but I don't understand Casbury’s tutorial and I have not photoshop but pixia, also I made my own effect.
credits : Oscraps-COZY-PAPER-AASPN4 and CinziaL_DateBrushes

Last edited by a moderator:

penkitten

Oh my word! The layouts that came out of this are AWESOME!!!

I know I waited to the last minute (congrats to janedee) but I still wanted to play :)

I'm not quite as pleased with my first attempt ... but at least I did something!

I picked the wrong photo really ... but the picture of the harbor reminded me of a harbor we visit in Cape Cod where there's a memorial bench to my husband's grandfather. That picture didn't work at all, but this is us walking the beach there. So I guess I lifted the feeling of the original and the super saturation ...

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=279059&title=anna-lift&cat=1351

And my second attempt ... same harbor, same story :)

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/s...062&title=quisset-harbor2a-anna-lift&cat=1351

Last edited by a moderator: