Oscraps

NEW AnnaChallenge | Favourite ArtPlay Palette

beszteri

Eszter
Good morning! It’s time for a new AnnaChallenge. Thank you all for participating in our last challenge Splatter It! Congrats to Dady for being the lucky winner of the $5 GiftKard to Anna’s Shop.

Please join us our new Challenge
Favourite ArtPlay Palette
04.07. – 04.20.2014

ArtPlay Palettes… I remember when I first saw them in the aA store. It was love at first sight. Anna’s ArtPlay Palettes were nothing like any other digital kit I had used. They called to me and I wanted to try them immediately. Now, I use them all the time!

Are you ready to play?

The challenge is simple: Create a page using your favorite ArtPlay Palette!
We want to see what you create! The more layouts you do, the more chances you have to win!

If you are new to ArtPlay and have been waiting for the right time to try an ArtPlay Palette, this is it! If you are are a little unsure of how ArtPlay fits with your scrapping, take a look at these blog posts. They were designed to show you how easy it is to create beautiful, artsy pages with Anna’s ArtPlay Palettes:

ArtPlay Palettes Part 1 of 8 | ArtStrokes
ArtPlay Palettes Part 2 of 8 | Artsy Papers
ArtPlay Palettes Part 3 of 8 | Elements
ArtPlay Palettes Part 4 of 8 | Transfers
ArtPlay Palettes Part 5 of 8 | Brushes
ArtPlay Palettes Part 6 of 8 | Buttons
ArtPlay Palettes Part 7 of 8 | Frames
ArtPlay Palettes Part 8 of 8 | WordART

Here are some AnnaProducts to inspire you further:

ArtPlay Palette Chance
ArtPlay Palette City Limits
ArtPlay Palette For The Record
ArtPlay Palette Getaway
ArtPlay Palette Happy Life
ArtPlay Palette Hummingbird
ArtPlay Palette Lush
ArtPlay Palette Play Out
ArtPlay Palette Roots
ArtPlay Palette Savor
ArtPlay Palette Science
ArtPlay Palette Shaffron Villa (freebie)
ArtPlay Palette Sparkle
ArtPlay Palette Sweet Pea
ArtPlay Palette Why Not?

You may use other designer's products, too, as long as your page contains some AnnaProducts.

Upload your page to Anna's Gallery by Sunday, 04.20.2014 (5pm EST), with AnnaChallenge in the title, and post it in the forum so we can all admire your work.

One lucky participant will be randomly selected to win a $5 GiftKard to Anna's Shop. The winner will be posted on Monday, 04.21.2014.

Thank you all for participating!
Anna and the Team

Last edited by a moderator:

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
The newest palette Getaway is my favorite - love the color combo!

Here's my layout for this challenge:

G

Guinevere

I love the sea and I couldn't choose between my favorite sea Artplay Palettes... So I used 3 of my favorites: OceanCove, SeaLife and Seafoam (and some other stuff to complete it).

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/s...171&title=annachallenge-favorite-app&cat=1351

SEA36.jpg

tansy

My gorgeous granddaughter Layla who has been visited by the Tooth Fairy a lot recently!

Gappy_Low_Res.jpg

mrshobbes

Choosing a favorite ArtPlay Palette is really like choosing what food to take with me on a desert island. I want it all. But admittedly, I keep gravitating towards Joyful recently:

Anne PC

Difficult to choose one favorite Artplay. I would say WinterWonderland is my favorite for today :p

judy in SD

Hard to pick but my first Palette which introduced me to Anna's designs remains one of my go to favorites, Ablaze.

Ellen

it's a bit like having to choose your favourite child..
I've gone for Origins as I love the dramatic effects you can create by blending photos onto the papers.

Dady

Too difficult to choose, I love all Anna's ArtPlay Palette but I have just had a big crush for ArtPlay Palette Tangier !

beszteri

Eszter
Wow, you did great job here, ladies! :hail:
Sorry, that I'm not too active in the gallery, my daughter is sick. But I promise, I'll leave some love on the pages a.s.a.p. :wave: