Oscraps

*NEW* and LITERAL AnnaLift (5.18.12-5.24.12)

donnagoar

Hey Everyone! :wave:

It’s Friday and time for another challenge from Anna Aspnes.

Each Friday the AnnaTeam selects one creative page from the Anna gallery as the weekly ‘AnnaLift.’ Check out the inspiration page and decide what speaks to you. Is it the design, the color, the wordART, or maybe the photo? Choose ONE idea from the page to lift or choose it ALL and lift it completely. There is no right or wrong way to ArtPlay. Be inspired and create your ‘AnnaLift’ and then upload your page to the Anna gallery. Upload your page by Thursday 5.24.12 by NOON EST with the title, ‘AnnaLift ’ and one lucky participant will be randomly selected to win a $5 GiftKard to Anna’s shop. The winner will be posted each Thursday here in the forum.

Are you ready for a REAL AnnaLift this week?! Yep, we are once again going to be inspired by the one and only, Anna Aspnes, and have a 'literal AnnaLift' for this week’s challenge. The ArtsyCool page, ‘LegoFire’ should ignite some amazing digital art in the Anna gallery this week.

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=261502&title=legofire&cat=1351
LegoFireLR.jpg

So many eye catching details created in Anna’s wonderful page.
-multifotos that artistically appear to blend together
-cool crops on the fotos that leave us as curious as the little man busy at play
-fun use of black and white when they meet the primary colors both in the background and it in the fotos
-both a linear and vertical design that works perfect together with the use of color, transfers, and frames lined up
-use of the triangle effect in the placement of text, title, and WordART
-fabulous energy from the Metro Graffiti kit and the playfulness of a boy and his imagination
-sweet mix of white space, clean lines in the fotoframes, and some busy messy grunge in the background

Check out this week’s ‘Literal’ AnnaLift and see what ‘LegoFire’ sparks in your imagination to create!!

A few more ideas from Anna Aspnes
ArtPlay Palette Metro Graffiti
http://www.oscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=30061

Metro Graffiti BrushSet
http://www.oscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=30062

FreeForm Frames
http://www.oscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=30112

We hope our ‘Literal’ AnnaLift inspires you and we invite you come join us in the gallery and share your ‘AnnaLift.’ You know we always LOVE to see how you ArtPlay. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to ArtPlay……………..Anna just wants us all to PLAY.

UPLOAD YOU ANNALIFT BY NOON EST 5.24.12 AND CHECK BACK HERE TO SEE WHO WINS THE GIFTKARD.

Thanks!
Anna and Team

BHo

Wow! Cool! I did this one last month, but they look so much alike that I have to add it anyways..... (photo is linked)

tylertooo

aA Creative Team Member
Great choice Donna. I love that page of Anna's. So colorful and full of energy with all angles, and the wonderful photo crops.

dwsewbiz

I love literal lifts...i am a very literal lifter :)

This was the perfect composition for pictures from my mother's day lunch in San Francisco.

Gallery Admin

CHEERY O
Donna you and CT picked a challenge lift that's for sure - totally out of my wee box.
Thanks to Anna for her artistic products that seem to fire peoples imaginations!

donnagoar

Thanks ladies for sharing your beautiful versions of this week's AnnaLift and inspiring even more ideas!!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Oooh, this one is fun but hard. I am working on one right now, but its way out of my comfort zone too!

donnagoar

Oooh, this one is fun but hard. I am working on one right now, but its way out of my comfort zone too!

Can't wait to see your spin on the AnnaLift, Chris. Mix whatever inspires you about Anna's page with your comfort zone. Bet you even push yourself out of your zone a bit too!

donnagoar

Just want to say on behalf of Anna and everyone on Anna’s Creative Team THANK YOU for participating in OUR ‘LITERAL’ AnnaLift Challenge this week and filling the gallery with your wonderful pages Inspired by Anna Aspnes. Such truly amazing works of art and thank you for sharing every bit of them with us in the Anna gallery!! You are all so awesome and love how we inspire one another with so many cool ideas!

Random generator selected lucky number 11 which belonged to ‘zwyck’ (Ulla-May)and she will receive a $5 GiftKard to Anna’s shop. (‘zwyck’, I will be sending you a message.)
ScreenHunter_02May241936.jpg

Congratulations to ‘zwyck’ and THANKS again to everyone for your participation in the AnnaLift Challenge and be sure to check out the NEW AnnaLift challenge every Friday here at the O.

Thanks!
Anna and Team