Oscraps

NEW!!! à la plage Collection by Joanne Brisebois

joannebrisebois

Designer
I am so excited to introduce my newest designs - à la plage - a beautiful collection of element packs and a paper pack inspired by the beach!!! This week all of the individual packs are on sale for 30% off AND you can purchase the entire collection for 50% off with the Bundle Pack!!

***TFL!!!***

mrstoa

mrstoa
Absolutely stunning - the entire collection - there's no point in trying to choose - just get the bundle :)

indigosd

OHHHH! This Bundle is stunning! I want to buy it but I have a question for Joanne and the "contact us" button is not functioning on the store page. Joanne, I do NOT use Photoshop. I use FotoFusion Enhanced by Lumapix and I love it! I love the Rubber stamps the way they are colored but I have no way to color them myself. Is it possible to purchase them colored like that in the bundle? Thank you so much. Kay Marie

joannebrisebois

Designer
Thank you so much ladies!!!

OHHHH! This Bundle is stunning! I want to buy it but I have a question for Joanne and the "contact us" button is not functioning on the store page. Joanne, I do NOT use Photoshop. I use FotoFusion Enhanced by Lumapix and I love it! I love the Rubber stamps the way they are colored but I have no way to color them myself. Is it possible to purchase them colored like that in the bundle? Thank you so much. Kay Marie

Kay Marie, I've just sent you a PM :)

mrstoa

mrstoa
I did it - I couldn't resist and I bought the bundle......

The main reason is I have some heritage photos of my parents c.1940 with their friends at the beach and this kit is made for these particular photos....

Thanks, Joanne

joannebrisebois

Designer
I did it - I couldn't resist and I bought the bundle......

The main reason is I have some heritage photos of my parents c.1940 with their friends at the beach and this kit is made for these particular photos....

Thanks, Joanne

lol me too! I have the most adorable photo of my grandmother and her two sisters in their bathing beauty suits from the 1940s, can't wait to scrap it!!

Thanks so much girls!!! Luv you guys!!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Joanne I saw this in the shop and totally just drooled all over my screen!!!! fabulous work, you are so creative!!! love them!!!

LaurieW

lOve the O!
I too have a vintage photo of my mom and her brother at the beach that I want to scrap with it, now to find and scan it!

LaurieW

lOve the O!
Okay, found my photos, and here is my page!
Veraatthebeach.jpg

you can find it here at DST: http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=1093626&cat=500

Last edited by a moderator:

joannebrisebois

Designer
omigosh Laurie IT'S GORGEOUS!!! The photo and blending, I love everything about your layout!! I am so inspired, I need to scan the photo of my grandmother asap!! Thank you Laurie for posting this here!!! xoxoxo