Oscraps

Need a new series to watch!

Amandajk

We started season 2 of Virgin River, but to us it is dull. We've finished Plattville.
We just started watching ( 5 episodes so far) of Night Sky. It has been pretty good- I am picky. There has to be good writing and unexpected or unpredictable threads in a series for me to watch. We are also counting the days until Yellowstone is back!!!!! YESSSS! And then 1923 in December!!! Woot!

Last edited:

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
We started season 2 of Virgin River, but to us it is dull. We've finished Plattville.
We just started watching ( 5 episodes so far) of Night Sky. It has been pretty good- I am picky. There has to be good writing and unexpected or unpredictable threads in a series for me to watch. We are also counting the days until Yellowstone is back!!!!! YESSSS! And then 1923 in December!!! Woot!
Virgin River is just OK - I agree with you, Amanda. That was one of the first series we watched when we started streaming and we thought it was pretty good. Two years later, we've watch so many great series, including Yellowstone and 1883 - then we went back to VR recently and it was rather boring. We stopped watching it. We're waiting anxiously for the return of Yellowstone and 1883.