Oscraps

Need a new series to watch!

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Just when I think we've seen them all, we run across a new series. We've hit a wall this time - what is everybody watching?? We need ideas, please. You suggest and I'll let you know if we've watched it or maybe we wouldn't want to. LOL

pachimac

I solemnly swear I am up to no good!
CHEERY O
We are re-watching “Timeless”, enjoying the heck out of “Only Murders in the Building”, and I am watching “Gilmore Girls” from the beginning for the 6th or 7th time.

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
We're currently watching a Belgian show on Netflix called Undercover together, and I'm warching a Danish show on Swedish TV + iZombie on Netflix.

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O
We're watching Yashihime and like it. (It's Japanese anime.) It's not as good as the original series, Inuyasha, but we still like it. I also highly recommend a British comedy called Thin Blue Line.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
If you like the absolutely ludicrous -- my *favorite* show is What We Do In the Shadows. I laugh soooo much!
I adore anything in the Taiko Watiti/Jemaine Clement World. WWDITS, Wellington Paranormal, Our Flag Means Death, Flight of the Conchords, Reservation Dogs (That one is funny but also very touching)

We enjoyed Bosch on Amazon so we are watching Bosch Legacy on Freevee.
We recently finished a bunch, Peaky Blinders, Better Call Saul, Poldark

I am in that place where nothing is really grabbing me so I am prob not much help!

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
We are re-watching “Timeless”, enjoying the heck out of “Only Murders in the Building”, and I am watching “Gilmore Girls” from the beginning for the 6th or 7th ti
I need to check our Timeless. DH would never watch Gilmore Girls, but I might - have never watched it. Thanks, Susie!

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
We're watching Yashihime and like it. (It's Japanese anime.) It's not as good as the original series, Inuyasha, but we still like it. I also highly recommend a British comedy called Thin Blue Line.
Ohhhhh, thanks, Cindy! Thin Blue Line and anything British sounds good!

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
If you like the absolutely ludicrous -- my *favorite* show is What We Do In the Shadows. I laugh soooo much!
I adore anything in the Taiko Watiti/Jemaine Clement World. WWDITS, Wellington Paranormal, Our Flag Means Death, Flight of the Conchords, Reservation Dogs (That one is funny but also very touching)

We enjoyed Bosch on Amazon so we are watching Bosch Legacy on Freevee.
We recently finished a bunch, Peaky Blinders, Better Call Saul, Poldark

I am in that place where nothing is really grabbing me so I am prob not much help!
Bosch was one of our all time favorites!! Better Call Saul was really good when it started right after Breaking Bad. It's entertaining, though. I think we started Poldark. Thanks, Chris.

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
We are the same ... it feels like we have spent the last three pandemic years watching netflix etc and now we have finally run out!! :p
Us too, Lynn. We just keep looking but nothing much is grabbing us - I'm hoping to get some hints on here. Have you watched Bosch????? One of THE best series EVER!

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
Got some good "tries" on here - my problem is finding something that DH likes - he's the picky one. LOL Some of the shows he likes, are just so-so for me. I usually let him watch what he likes because he never sits down to relax until our couple of hours in the evening.

We're watching a British series right now called SILK - it's just ok, but he likes it. LOL

I'm writing down anything that we haven't seen. Thanks for the suggestions so far!

zanthia

CHEERY O
without knowing what streaming services makes it a bit harder but

good stuff i recently watched and can recommend
on hulu - the old man
prime - the boys, night sky and terminal list
acorn tv - Harry Wild ( stars jane seymour) and good karma hospital ( if you are a big fan of virgin river you will love this )

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
without knowing what streaming services makes it a bit harder but

good stuff i recently watched and can recommend
on hulu - the old man
prime - the boys, night sky and terminal list
acorn tv - Harry Wild ( stars jane seymour) and good karma hospital ( if you are a big fan of virgin river you will love this )
Oh, we JUST watched The Old Man! I like Jeff Bridges so much. We wished it had lasted longer. I'll put these others on my list - thanks for the suggestions.

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
You looking for old or new stuff to watch, @Cherylndesigns ? Most everything we watch is older stuff that is streaming. We just started watching one called "Unforgettable" (I think) which is a police series with a girl who sees or remembers details that help the police catch the culprit. It's pretty good. We watch a lot of older police shows like Criminal Law, etc.

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
You looking for old or new stuff to watch, @Cherylndesigns ? Most everything we watch is older stuff that is streaming. We just started watching one called "Unforgettable" (I think) which is a police series with a girl who sees or remembers details that help the police catch the culprit. It's pretty good. We watch a lot of older police shows like Criminal Law, etc.
We don't care, Vicky. We watch either - just something we haven't seen. That Unforgettable sounds good! We started watching Poldark tonight - somebody suggested it. It's pretty good, so far. It's been on for awhile.

keepscrappin

Hubby’s been rewatching Cheers and I catch a few episodes with him.
I haven’t had time to watch much but here’s some that I want to catch up on or rewatch.

Hulu - Hardy Boys, Elementary, Burden of Truth, White collar, All Rise, 21.22.63, Hoarder House Flippers.

Netflix- Rescued by Ruby, Virgin River, The Adam project, The gray man, uncharted, sweet magnolias, Raising Dion.

pachimac

I solemnly swear I am up to no good!
CHEERY O
LOVE Leverage!!
Did you watch the reboot? It was good but just not the same without Timothy Hutton.

Yes, we liked the reboot as well. It was so sad about Tim not being able to be in it. There were false rape charges filed against him and they kicked him off the reboot because of it. Too late now. :(

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
Hubby’s been rewatching Cheers and I catch a few episodes with him.
I haven’t had time to watch much but here’s some that I want to catch up on or rewatch.

Hulu - Hardy Boys, Elementary, Burden of Truth, White collar, All Rise, 21.22.63, Hoarder House Flippers.

Netflix- Rescued by Ruby, Virgin River, The Adam project, The gray man, uncharted, sweet magnolias, Raising Dion.
Cheers is one of my all time favorites! I could watch it again - I love those old shows - Everybody Loves Raymond is one of my favorites, too. We saw Virgin River, White Collar - THE BEST too! I'd love for them to bring that back! Thanks for the other suggestions.

zanthia

CHEERY O
We don't care, Vicky. We watch either - just something we haven't seen. That Unforgettable sounds good! We started watching Poldark tonight - somebody suggested it. It's pretty good, so far. It's been on for awhile.

I watched Poldark after reading in several places where it was recommended if you like outlander. I enjoyed it but it was nowhere as good as outlander.

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
I watched Poldark after reading in several places where it was recommended if you like outlander. I enjoyed it but it was nowhere as good as outlander.
We just started it last night, but it looks pretty good. We watched some Outlander, but not enough of it to compare. I love getting new show ideas!