Oscraps

My Little Happy Box Designer Challenge

shauilee

Designer
WINNERS!!!
Thanks so much to everyone who took the time to participate in the sketch challenge! I love seeing all your wonderful layouts and thanks for the warm welcome too!

Now, for the winners :) Here are the first three:

p3tl.jpg

1st prize ($20 GC) ritacica
2nd prize ($15 GC) sabdesbois
3rd prize ($10 GC) sandsock

For favorite layout:
scribler

I hope you had fun doing the sketch challenge. Happy Scrapping everyone!!!

To all participants and the winners, please check your inbox for your GC.

:::::::::: oOo ::::::::::

Hi everyone! Maybe some of you know me already and maybe some of you still don’t so I will introduce myself first before I get started with my new Designer Challenge. My name is Shauilee and I used to design under the name Fei-fei’s Stuff. I renamed my shop to My Little happy Box, I think the name just suits my design perfectly. Today, I just opened my shop here at Oscraps after a year of hiatus. Hopefully it will be for good :) To celebrate my comeback I will be hosting a challenge!

Sketch challenge

Here is a sketch that I made and you can interpret it however you like. You can rotate it or flip it. You can use photos or place your favorite paper or element. The idea is that we should be able to recognize the given sketch in your layout.

4wlb.jpg

Rules:
- Use 50% My Little Happy Box or Fei-fei’s Stuff Products (freebies are OK!)
- Use 100% Oscraps products
- Post your layout in the My Little Happy Box / Fei-fei’s Stuff gallery. Please don’t forget to list your products. Enable your fellow O-Scrappers!
- Come back to this thread and post the link of your layout (it will be great if you can post the pic too so we can leave some lovin’! If you need instructions on how to post the pic of your layout, please check the bottom of this post)
- You can submit as many layouts as you can.
- Post your layout on or before Oct. 27 (11:59 PM CST)

Prizes:
We will randomly select 3 winners:
1st prize: $20 GC
2nd prize: $15 GC
3rd prize: $10 GC

AND 1 winner of $20 GC for favorite layout.

Freebies!
To get you started, here is a freebie that you can use.
:::link to freebie:::

i2fv.jpg

Do you want more freebies? LIKE my facebook page and you can get access to download this kit!
:::LIKE! My Little Happy Box:::

p7do.jpg

Don’t forget
My Little Happy Box products are 30% off and 40% off on Fei-fei’s Stuff
throughout my Designer Challenge week (Oct. 21-27)

Need more inspiration? Here are some layouts from my Creative team and the Cheery-Os!

16ds.jpg

ijzm.jpg

Goodluck and I can’t wait to see your layouts!

Instructions on how to post the pic of your layout:
1. Once you have posted your layout in the gallery, right click on your layout and click “copy image URL”
2. Now, on your post, type "
" at the end. It should look like this (without the quotation marks)

Happy Scrapping!

Last edited by a moderator:

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
Congrats on the opening of your new store, Shaui ... so good to have you back designing again! Here's my LO using your sketch for inspiration ...

ulina

Welcome back this is great! I'll see when I've some time to join this great challenge.
Love your freebies... heading to the store right now.
I do have some kind of a trouble downloading your FB freebie....

shauilee

Designer
Are you having trouble with the Facebook freebie or the freebie in this post? Let me know, maybe I could help. and thanks by the way for stopping by :)

Welcome back this is great! I'll see when I've some time to join this great challenge.
Love your freebies... heading to the store right now.
I do have some kind of a trouble downloading your FB freebie....

chili

Happy to see you back in designing ~ I have problems when try get to download the fb freebie ~ there isnt any download link

~Thank you so much ~its working now and thank you for the awesome freebie <3

Last edited by a moderator:

shauilee

Designer
Im sorry! I think I had a little problem when I made the shop live. Can you check again now if the DL link is ok for you?

Happy to see you back in designing ~ I have problems when try get to download the fb freebie ~ there isnt any download link

LaurieW

lOve the O!
I was able to get it, I had to scroll down the page and the freebie link was there- and this was even with the there was a problem message box at the top, I just kept scrolling down and found the link!

sandsock

Well the clean and simple is a challenge for me. I think I was so worried that I didn't realize there was a little more to the sketch. I tried reworking the page, but it just it still looks like I need more so I just stopped. I did the best I could and it is okay.
2011-09-h-skink-.jpg

shauilee

Designer
I think you did just fine!!! I love how you incorporated the little strips of paper in between your photos. Thanks for playing along :)

Well the clean and simple is a challenge for me. I think I was so worried that I didn't realize there was a little more to the sketch. I tried reworking the page, but it just it still looks like I need more so I just stopped. I did the best I could and it is okay.
2011-09-h-skink-.jpg