Oscraps

My daughter has a brain infection!

CookingMyLife

THANK YOU all for the wonderful support. Nong, as I call my Liz, has no idea of all the people around the world pulling for her. My dh is on a spirtual retreat this weekend so there is also a body of men sending their thoughts and prayers to her. I'm on my way back to Baltimore -B4 the Ravens game gets going - and the nurse said she had a good night and was still sleeping when I called. I suspect morphine helps with that...

This is a post from FB this am...

Maureen Reynolds

I left Elizabeth after midnight lastnight. The ENT dr was the last to examine her and her cat scans. He says there seems to be a blood clot in the sinus veins behind her left eye but it's not showing on the cat scan. He was going to do another scan later. They will continue to treat her with pain killers, antibiotics and probably blood thinners fro the clot.

She is constantly nauseous and has severe head pain by her eye and in her neck.

Thank you eveyone for your thoughts and prayers!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Oh M, thank you so ,much for the update, I have been thinking good thoughts all morning.

(((((((((hugs to all of you))))))))))))

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Thanks for keeping us in the know!! Still sending lots of positive energy to you and your DD! :hug:

digigal

Oh, Maureen, so sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers to you and your daughter! Glad to hear your DH is doing well, now we have to work on your DD and we will all pull for her! ((hugs))

frani_54

Gosh darn it Maureen, seems like you've gone through so much already....you and your daughter are definately on my prayers.