Oscraps

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and Thank You

ptabbert

Does it sound like I want to get it all in one post? That wasn't really the idea but, if it works, why not! So Merry Christmas (or Happy Holidays to those who don't celebrate Christmas), Happy New Year (hope it will be a happy, healthy, and prosperous one), and a big Thank You to all of the very special OScrappers who have left comments on my layouts this past year. You don't know how very special each one is and how much I love them all! And a big thank you to Vicki, the designers, and everyone else who makes OScraps such a fun and creative place to "hang out". It was such fun to expand my creativity with the challenges and I really enjoyed getting to "know" some new designers.

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Merry Christmas to you Patsy and i hope to see some more delightful pages from you and everyone else here !

Last edited by a moderator:

petey111

Merry Christmas Patsy! I am so grateful for all the amazing people I have met through the O and glad to count you as one of them!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Patsy, we *love* having you here too!!!! Thank you for being such a wonderful part of the O-Fam. xoxo

sabdesbois

Feeling at hOme!
Thank you Patsy :)

Hope you had a great Christmas. It is so good to have such a nice scrapping family here at the O', a kind of second home ;) Wishing you more and more layouts and comments.

Bush Girl

Merry Christmas to you Patsy and thank you for your kind words.

In fact, Merry Christmas to all our O family - you guys are the BEST.