Oscraps

Merry. Bright. & Fa-la-la. *Daily Digital Downloads *CLOSED*

mrstoa

mrstoa
I just love getting a new present each day - mind you I'm having trouble keeping up with Santa Sue - she must give her reindeer something special :)
thanks santa sue!

livelifejoyfully

aka Sue Cummings
Designer
mychristmascard_2009_72.jpg

livelifejoyfully

aka Sue Cummings
Designer
Santa Sue has a BIG surprise for all who ordered this daily digital download!
It will be DELIVERED on January 1st to bring in the new year!
And...
Last day to get the WHOLE set is December 31st at the amazing price of $9.95
...don't miss out! I will be taking it out of the shop on January 2, and it won't return
until later in the year and will be repackaged into individual kits of elements, wordart, paper and quick pages!

LaurieW

lOve the O!
I used this set to make the inside of my Christmas card this year! I need to figure out how to make it my Happy new year card for the ones that I missed with the Christmas card- I'll have to photo and upload it tomorrow- too dark now!

Gipsiangel

This was really great! I had such fun logging in every day and wondering what the "Daily Download" would be. I was NEVER disappointed! Let's see....Spring will be here soon, and we DEFINITELY need a Daily Download for that....:)

livelifejoyfully

aka Sue Cummings
Designer
This was really great! I had such fun logging in every day and wondering what the "Daily Download" would be. I was NEVER disappointed! Let's see....Spring will be here soon, and we DEFINITELY need a Daily Download for that....:)

So glad you enjoyed!!!

Today is the LAST day...LAST chance to get all 35 downloads! I'm going to be repackaging the whole set into individual kits and just the quick pages are going to be bundled altogether for $10.00 all by themselves!!!

6a00d8341d27b153ef0128769aa772970c-500wi

LaurieW

lOve the O!
Downloaded- off to check to be sure I got them all and to see what today's gift is- thank you Sue for this wonderful kit- it was lots of fun knowing I would have surprises the month of Dec!

livelifejoyfully

aka Sue Cummings
Designer
The Daily Digital Download is officially closed.
Thanks to all the many of you who participated!!!
It was soooooo much fun! I think I will have to do it again!!!!! xoxoxo Sue

mrstoa

mrstoa
Thanks, Santa Sue for the daily presents and inspiration

Those reindeer keep us at a "Merry & Bright"

See you again Christmas 2010!!

SueCummings

Defined + Designed
Designer
i know this is closed now, but I really loved this kit!

you're a dear! I'm hoping to repackage it all...but
it might have to wait until next fall!:rolleyes:

Would you guys love another monthly digital download this
spring/summer? It will be a surprise!