Oscraps

Merry. Bright. & Fa-la-la. *Daily Digital Downloads *CLOSED*

livelifejoyfully

aka Sue Cummings
Designer
"Merry. Bright. & Fa-la-la." Daily Digital Download
Do you like opening presents? If you do...this is the kit for you!!!
Similar to a grab bag, you will not know what you are getting with this kit. Each and every day will be total surprise! By December 31st... you will have 35 zipped files with 24+ papers - 100+ wordart & elements - 10+ quick pages and projects! with many extras along the way! The value of the total kit will be over $30+ retail and you can get it all for only $9.95!

helenh

hahaha....I love that Santa SO MUCH!

Brilliant Sue ... what an offer!

Santa Sue strikes again!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
And this is BRILLIANT!! wonderful concept and very mysterious, not knowing what we are going to get each day!! Santa Sue ROCKS!!! :)

mrstoa

mrstoa
Santa Sue just keeps getting better and better and giving more and more goodies.
This is almost too good to be true!

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
Woo-hoo for Santa Sue!!!! Love, love, love this kit ... it's like giving yourself a present each & every day ... ho, ho, ho!!!

Soco

This is just wonderful!!! Santa Sue is rocking the O!!! :)

P.S. Sue... do you think Santa would be able to give me a beautiful camera like the one he has? I've been so nice and good all year long! :D

nininano

WhooooHooooo!!!! Santa Sue is back!!!!!!!

Don't you just love getting presents every day??!! Awesome idea Sue!!!!!!!

Limequilla

This was a really GREAT idea! It is so much fun to log in everyday and get my download!

Thanks for thinking of it, Sue!

Suzy

P.S. Love the Santy!

hondachicc

Oh HOW FUN to go check my stocking (order history) and find something new EVERY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How awesome is that??!!:D

kym

I don't know how you do it Santa Sue? This is amazing work!!! Everyday has been a joy. I look forward to my daily download and looking at all the goodies you delivered. Thank you!!

miracles_momma

It's like getting a present every single day! I'm having a blast with this daily December download! Thank you for such a unique idea Sue!

Yam

I wake up thinking what I am getting this day from Santa Sue!!! What a great feeling!!!