Oscraps

May Standing O's

casbury

Chris
Looks like I'm starting May's Standing O's thread! Just loved this vibrant and alive page by Janet. Gorgeous blending of London life.

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
This layout by AmbeR must be mentioned in this thread. Heartbreaking, beautiful, scary, perfect, sad ... all at the same time.

timounette

CHEERY O
By Heather : Such a lovely page

Mamma_.jpg

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=261342&cpage=2&title=mamma-3f&cat=1351

Dumpty

back hOme and loving it
You've just got to check out this fantastic LO by Sonrisa ! I love how it seems like she lit up the sun right on her page ...
(image is linked)

Tamsin

Thank you, Chris ! You've put in with such creative company here! I'm inspired by all the other pages in the gallery!

charlize

Been awhile since my latest pick which probably last month LOL ... so here're my pics for now ... will probably add later ...

Love the masking picture and the background!

by 5angels

TLittle_Ali_sGarden.jpg

and I don't know this was using one of my kit until I saw the credit LOL ... but oh I love it!
by Jeanette Bollinger

TimeToPlaySmall.jpg

and I always love her adorable triplets ... they're so gorgeous and handsome!
Look here:

by Alegna

oscraps_copyMay.jpg

and this one by Sue ... oh I am so into simple layout lately, they're just perfect!

by sue.falstaff

here_now1.jpg

well I think that's all for today :D

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
Thanks for the mention Winnie ... I've had a rotten week at work, but this has brought a big smile to my face ... thank you ♥

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
When I first saw Anna's brushes, I had a vision in my mind of a LO that I might like to create ... and then I saw Ulla-May's page and it was like she'd read my mind! This is a STUNNING page with incredibly thought provoking journaling ... I urge you to please go & read it!