Oscraps

May Challenge #3 - Storybook/Fantasy

zanthia

CHEERY O

1672344074808.png
All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you!

Hi everyone and welcome to the Storybook/Fantasy Challenge. My name is Zanthia and I will be your hostess for this challenge. For those who haven't done this type of layout before I really hope that you will give it a try. I think you will find it a lot of fun. And even if you cannot extract, many of the fantasy style kits here at Oscraps come with characters you can use. This month there are no requirements except to have fun creating a fantasy style page

here is my layout
d7ywcZt.jpg

I used the fabulous kit Great Escape by Lynne Anzelc Designs

Have fun and I look forward to seeing your pages!​

RULES:
- create any type of fantasy storybook page - any theme goes
- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your layout can not be used for more than one challenge.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 3 gallery by midnight PST May 31 2024 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Last edited:

AK_Tracy

This one intimidates me. Especially after seeing the ones that are done. My skill set is way lacking. I can bake a cake or full dinner but this..........:couchhide: scares me. Off to give it a try. Dont hold your breath as it might never make it to posting.

AK_Tracy

Okay. I did it. Not amazing. Not bad. Storybooks theme was hard. All I could think was how do I depict a murder mystery :floorlaugh: So I went more fantasy back in time.

isDK

A twist, but if you've got ducks and blackbirds in upside down umbrellas, it's got to be fantasy. Right? I think so. :p
I got AFT's umbrella in early March, and have wanted to do something fun with it since that day.

zanthia

CHEERY O
wow, so many beautiful fantasy storybook pages have been posted while i was out of town. Will leave some love to you all soon as i am still so tired

zanthia

CHEERY O
Okay. I did it. Not amazing. Not bad. Storybooks theme was hard. All I could think was how do I depict a murder mystery :floorlaugh: So I went more fantasy back in time.

tracy, so glad you gave this a try. love the idea of you walking around with the dinosaurs and you did a great job on the extraction too.

zanthia

CHEERY O
A twist, but if you've got ducks and blackbirds in upside down umbrellas, it's got to be fantasy. Right? I think so. :p
I got AFT's umbrella in early March, and have wanted to do something fun with it since that day.
wonderful take on the challenge, so whimsical and creative. thanks for joining the challenge