Oscraps

March pOsting gOals- hOw far will yOu gO?

LSlycord

I have 97 to my goal...and 6 days to do it. 16 per day (if I go make one more post before I hit the shower)

dwsewbiz

So much goodness going on, I blew past my 2500 goal in the first day of the birthday bash.

Whew! Now I'm tired!

thescrapshak

I have this probably stupid question but :
a while back (like one or two years ago ?) it used to be easy to track comment-less LOs in the gallery (I mean that's the ones who are the most in need of some love, right ?) and now I can't seem to find an easy way to do it ... does anyone have a technique tip for me ?
pretty please
I know you said you found a way.. please share =)

LaurieW

lOve the O!
I am going to get closer than I expected- I will have 524 to go with this post. I have had so much inspiration in the gallery this week!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I am well over 100 posts of my old goal, and I never did make a new goal. I am just going to keep on typing!

katg1006

LOL Trudy...I have been told that I have a bit of a competitive streak.
ROTFL....Linda I laughed so hard when I read this...I sprayed my coffee!!! I seem to recall this competitive streak!!!.....

With that being said....I am going to try to break 23,000!!

katg1006

Woot Woot you all are doing so fab! It's so nice to come back and see all the love in the gallery :)

dwsewbiz

Me too, Chris, I'm just gonna keep on posting...sooo many wonderful layouts, so much fun, I blew way past 2500 and got to 2600 without even trying!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Adryane and Diane! Congrats!!!

Kat- hehe!! I know! Linda says it so matter of factly, "i've been told...." LOL
You two girls, go chase each other down in the gallery. Have fun!

Dumpty

back hOme and loving it
3 to go :biggrin:
well 2 only actually to reach the very funny 9,999 figure LOL
but 3 will do :)

LSlycord

ROTFL....Linda I laughed so hard when I read this...I sprayed my coffee!!! I seem to recall this competitive streak!!!.....

With that being said....I am going to try to break 23,000!!

We were Thelma and Louise for a reason baby! :car: Vroom Vroom

LSlycord

3 to go :biggrin:
well 2 only actually to reach the very funny 9,999 figure LOL
but 3 will do :)

Woo Hoo Dumpty! You have been an absolute role model in the gallery leaving love!! I'm so glad that you are here with us!