Oscraps

March 2013 Standing O's

ulina

This page from Tinkebel with Jen Maddocks newest release is so impressive
Escape10.jpg

Dumpty

back hOme and loving it
I totally love this one by chocochoco ! I would be totally out of my depth trying somthing like that, and I'm i awe !

Captivated Visions

I just looooove this layout by Captivated Visions. The way she put the picture of the shoes, gives the illusion there is actually someone standing on that pile of stacked papers and things. Love it

Thank you so much!! You know how to make a newbie feel welcome around these parts! :rofl:

Sorry I didn't thank you before, my post count is high enough now to post here!

Dumpty

back hOme and loving it
You have to check out this beautiful LO by nia
I've been looking at it for a while and the apparent simplicity is decieptive : such a great work in the details ... wow !

neatfreak

I just love this everyday, ordinary moment of life from JustJen - it had me giggling out loud (apart from nearly spitting out the mouthful of coffee I'd just taken).

Last edited by a moderator:

MrsPeel

this page from Vicki (oldvwblues) is just mind blowing...all her pages are, but this one in partiucular am in love with....

another gem in the gallery, this time by Cynthia, love the way she works blank space, the photo crop is awesome and the layering and lil details...AWESOME!!!!

and another one by DALO, this is so great on the art journaling, I wish I had these ideas ...wonderful page!!!

had to come back fro another one, as this is actually the page, by Trista, which made me buy the kit...to me, that feeling (as a scrapper) is worth 2000 GSOs...to get people to buy a kit because your page is so beautiful....but it has to deserve a Standing "O"vation too in this case :)

Last edited by a moderator:

nia

what a wonderful suprise to recover my sacura song here. thank you very much, dumpty.