Oscraps

Mafia Wars on FB

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I know I have a bunch of my lovely O-Fam in my Mafia. But if anyone wants to join MMG's mafia- he would love to have ya!
He is Gary Campbell and you can find him on my Info spot for relationship.

If you play Mafia Wars and I am not on your Mafia- please feel free to add me too!
I am Chris Iantosca Campbell

katg1006

Chris...always open to add my "O" Family. Tell Gary to send me a friend request and I'll add him :)

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Hildur- are you on facebook? MW is a silly, addicting, time wasting game. :cool:
You join mafias, fight and rob other mafias, do jobs, collect loot. You get points for everything you do and that gives you more, I don't know- more power, more money etc.

Its silly mindless fun.

kehfrog

Chris, I added you just now. I'll add Gary too.

katg, and petey, I'd love to add you too!

Karen

TessieB

Hi Chris,

I requested to be your MMG friend and then I will add him to my Mafia. Great idea!

Tessie

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Because I am a dork I am going to list our FB names and our Mafia names (as best as I can) b/c I don't know who I have in my mafia anymore:oops:

Chris Iantosca Campbell Dona Campbelo
Gary Campbell ThumbZurt
Kathleen Giuliano Krazy Kat
Tali Stouwe Big T
Linda Slycord Linda
Tessie Boudreau Boudie Babe
Sandra Kincaid Covert Don Kincaid Covert
Sara Churchill Don Churchill
Melanie Colosimo Donna Colosimo

Feel free to add on!

petey111

Good idea listing names Chris. I'm pretty under the radar, so you usually can't find me unless you try to look for me on someone else's friend list. =) Karen, I'll add you...Chris, I'll add Gary. I also need to add Kim Wresh's husband. He plays Mafia Wars and wanted to be added too. =)

Cat

O' whip cracker whip
you have me, Cat Thomson aka, [SDA] Catthedog :D I am level 155 with 902 in my mafia :lol:

SeaShelly

Yay~! Thanks Chris babe~! You are in my top Mafia too~! hugs out to ya

I will be gone again tomorrow...but will be back in the eve

anyhow...
Shelly Roy on FB and RockyD{shell} in MW

hugs out and let's join up
shell

mrsaboyer

OOOh, I need more mafia members! My FB name is Andrea L Boyer, and in MW I am, cleverly, Don Boyer. I'd love to be added by whomever!
What a fun and silly game! :)