Oscraps

Lilly Lane is hOme!

3littleks

I cannot explain how happy I am to be here. My dream has finally come true! Seeing my name on the left bar of the store and my products settled in their new hOme is so exciting. I feel like I just might :faint:from the joy in my heart right now.

I am only moving a few things over as I have lost a lot of the older products because of a virus. In truth,
I am not entirely sure they are gone. Some things have popped up in searches with new names so as I find a few things they may come back.
For now, this is what I have...

NEW

NEW Journaling Cards

Autumn Greetings

Hello Love Album

Paper Me Templates

Paper Me II Templates

Storybook Album

Faith Hope and Love Album

Sweet and Simple Album

That is it for now. Thank you for looking and hope you have an absolutely fabulous day.

:cheer2:​

Dumpty

back hOme and loving it
OMG ! love this !!!!
*drooling all over the forums*

WOW ! I'm glad you're joining :)
Good luck with finding all your designs again !

Michael

Oh my gosh -- not only are your products fabulous -- but your enthusiasm bursts right through the computer screen!!! Can't wait to learn more about you and your beautiful work! Welcome hOme!!!

mrstoa

mrstoa
Huge Welcome hOme, Brenda - your designs are super and you're a pretty super lady!
We love seeing your name in the designer list too!

Ellen

we are jumping with you Brenda because you joined us. You'll have lots of fun here.
I do hope you will find your other creations that must be such a shock if you cannot find them.

3littleks

Thank you all soooo much for the wonderful comments!!! You have seriously just made my day today. <3